Sign in to follow this  
magnus_oestland@hotmail.com

LF group/club (chernarus only)

Hia. I`ve been playing dayz for some time now. The last 2 months I finaly found a private hive with active admins, but they recently changed from chernarus to taviana.... permanently it seems. And I miss chernarus.

I`m looking for a whitelisted server or a server with active admins and no hackers. I got enough of public servers a long time ago. I hate hackers and cba to play on any server where I get killed by a hacker every time I log on for a 6-8 hour gaming session.

22 years old

from norway

my english isnt good but understandable

I`m not good at dayz, but I find the game fun. I like co-operating but I have problems trusting people. I dont consider myself a bandit but dont come runing towards me screaming friendly, if you have a weapon I will shoot. I prefer to talk to people on skype/Teamspeak or skype before teaming upp.

I find getting a sniper, and a ghillie suit and camp outside a city watching other people fun. And every now and again if I see 2 people shooting at each other or someone getting ambushed, I shoot the guy that is winning.

Thats all I do, if I dont run around looking for vehicles or more weapons and suplies :)

Edited by Norski

Check out my profile. Andrew and Friends would love to have you on!

I`m getting 160 ping to your server since I`m inn europe. Is that acceptable?

I like to keep my ping below 100 since I dont got the best internett conection, it kinda sucks to be honest. Would prefer a EU server :/

But if 160 ping is ok I`ll give it a try,

Edited by Norski

I`m getting 160 ping to your server since I`m inn europe. Is that acceptable?

I like to keep my ping below 100 since I dont got the best internett conection, it kinda sucks to be honest. Would prefer a EU server :/

But if 160 ping is ok I`ll give it a try,

My server kicks at 350 due to my aussie friends you'll be fine. I also have eu friends as well. Hope to see you on. Just go to my forum link in my signature and make a post. Ill get back to you after that. Hope to see you soon.