Arkamedies

Look to join a group/clan

Just bought this game today, im finishing up dling the DLC right now should not take long at all. Looking for people to play with.

Ill give a lil info about myself.

Name: Arkamedies

Location: USA, GA ( Here for AIT for the US Army, Im really from Ca. )

Other:

Im looking to play with a good group of people who like to have fun with the game watch each others back make sure we dnt get killed lol :) I have a mic and can download Vent or Teamspeak or anyother kind of Party chat. Ive never played this game before so im guna be a total noob haha so if some one can teach me the ropes that would be awesome. Just pm me or reply on here, im ready to play all day :)

Check out BalotaBuddies.Net

AU based clan, with whitelisted servers in Australia, UK and US. Awesome community, very friendly people.

AC

Supremus Conquestum

I'm looking for some players who would be interested in joining our little clan on the map celle. It is a mainly PvP based clan rivalling with another clan which we will be sharing the server with. If you like shooting people in the face then you are more than welcome! We are already helping most people who ask nicely, but kill those who take it upon theirselves to attack us, we WILL engage the enemy clan at all times, unless deemed unnecessary by a higher command.

Classes/Jobs

Cook: Cooks food for the group, carry's lots of food, gets food for the group.

Healer: Carry's lots of medical supplies for the group and heals people.

Negotiator: Goes out and talks to survivors for the group.(TENDS TO DIE A LOT)

Mechanic: Carry's vehicle parts and fixes vehicles for the group.( DOESN'T ME HE DRIVES ALL OF THEM)

Driver: Drives group from place to place.

Sniper: Stays out of towns and covers group from afar.(Pretty boring if you ask me...)

Planner: You help plan missions and other things for the group.( You will not become this as soon as u join)

Join us on team speak 3!: 64.154.38.226:9231

Thank you for your service. Andrew and friends would be proud and honored to have you join. Pm if you are intetested. Hope to see you on.

Blood Brigade is Recruiting, Speak to Lone Wolf, Daddy Caldwell, Josh or Very Small Rocks. ts55.gameservers.com:9231

The 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division is recruiting active and mature players for our Unit! Read our Post in Clan Recruitment for our Teamspeak if you have any questions or PM me here. We also have quite a few US Army Veterans/Active Military personnel in our group, join TS for more Info!

-Introduction- (PLEASE READ)

Hello my name is John and I have been playing DayZ for a while now. I play with a few friends usually but have to decided to make a larger group! We only have a few requirements for joining and you can fulfill the requirements easily if you do not already meet them. We play on a few different Private Hives and also official servers. We are pretty well geared and would like to share with other people. You can talk to me on skype if you have any questions: Johnrobb123

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Be mature and don't cry. (No complaining)

2. Have skype/teamspeak (Skype is required but TS is optional)

3. Know basic game mechanics (sickness, looting, general directions, food/water etc)

4. Be trustworthy (Don't joke around about shooting teammates and other obnoxious things)

5. Follow directions! (Do anything an officer says!)

6. No age/race/gender/religion restriction. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

After you meet these requirements you may choose a role. Roles enforce organization and discipline.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSAULTER - Carries heavy weaponry such as M16s or LMGs. This player leads the team in combat and must have above average PVP skills.

NUTCASE - Runs around Cherno/Elektro with an axe at night throwing flares at Noobs.

MEDIC - A medic carries most of the medical supplies, food, and drinks. They will stay a bit behind the team with an average weapon such as an M1014 or AK.

SCOUT - A scout is a lightly armed player who is the first to move in on a looting run. They will inform the squad of valuable gear, zombies, and players. This is a hard position because you could be the first to die but you will be greatly respected.

ENGINEER - This player is the medic of vehicles. They are in charge of carrying things such as Jerry Cans, Wheels, Rotor assemblies etc. They will carry average weaponry but will have the largest backpacks.

SPOTTER - This player will carry heavy weaponry and will guard and spot for the sniper. They will stay back with the sniper spotting zombies/players for the squad. They will also be the first to receive a map, binoculars, and a rangefinder. This position is also a navigator for the team.

SNIPER - This is a pretty obvious role... This player will be the first to receive camouflage clothing and any rifles. This player will carry advanced weaponry such as M14s, DMRs, and M107. You must have precise aim and have no lag. The sniper will stay back with the spotter eliminating threats.

MECHANIC - This player is the second to receive maps and other navigational devices. This player is different from the Engineer as Mechanics search for vehicles. Mechanics will split from the group along with a good pvper to search for vehicles. He will then mark them on the map for the team to come to. While the mechanic is searching for vehicles engineers will gather parts for the vehicles they are suspecting to find.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ROLES BEING ADDED SOON

Now for the application layout. It should look like this:

Skype Name:

In-Game Name:

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:

Playstyle:

Are you geared on any servers?:

Why you want to join SOAM:

How long have you been playing:

Describe yourself:

What timezone are you in?:

Please copy paste that and reply to this topic. After that is complete add me on Skype: johnrobb123

KILL4BEANZ!

Do you like to actually play DayZ? Do you hate spawning in with nothing but a bandage and painkillers? Are you tired of running so far because you can't find any vehicles? Do you hate playing in the dark? Are you looking for a dedicated server that also respects your feedback and will make changes to the server? Do you want to play with a community that isn't total chaos?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then please feel free to check out this server

Server IP Address: 67.228.177.73 Port: 3306

Here are some of the many great features about the server:

• Protected by Gotcha Antihack

• Always Day Time

• Dedicated server

BloodSuckers Are on

EVR Storms are on

• More vehicles then a regular DayZ server

• Custom starting loadout

• Easy to contact admins if none are on

• Always consider players suggestions (in game [if admin is on], email, and on forums)

Friendly staff And Active Admins

• Server runs latest updates offered on DayZ commander