Sign in to follow this  
tacticalbanana

Tell us about your most recent kills!

So here is my first post on Day Z forums! So me and my team (Its a 6 man team, including me) We where flying around in our helicopter (We have 4, 2 are multipurpose, 1 is for raiding and 1 is for air-ground assault which we were fueling up), looking for fuel. Since every fuel station we went to had no fuel tanks (a hacker went on earlier and blew most of them up), so we decided to use the last of our fuel to go to Balota, I pilot it towards there, expecting nobody as about 10 people were on at the time. I go in for a landing and about 24 meters off the ground we see 2 players running into the woods. I take it up to 100m and tell the gunners to open fire. The m240s, which are not especially accurate, only 1 shot hit. He went down, and I took it down to 50m, he had woken up, and I instructed him to put his gun down. Normally I would have told the gunners to replace his chest with a good size hole, but I wanted to flush his teammate out of hiding. He begged us to leave him and his teammate alone. I hovered it there for about 30 seconds, fuel at about 3%. He came to his buddy, and shot our main rotor once with his m4a3 cco sd, but my left gunner, kaVAPOR, made sure he didn't fire the second shot. I gave him a quick explanation of why I made him surrender, and then we shot him. Just before we shot him, I saw out of the corner of my eye a guy with a as50. He fired a shot at me, hitting about 2cm from the my head. I took it back up to 100m before he could fire again. We made about 3 passes around the airfield before the we got then. We landed just as the fuel ran out. I didn't even have to turn the engine off. We fueled it up and went back to camp. Another short one is about stealth. So our team was checking out a heli crash near Stary. We got an m14 aim and some medical supplies. Just then we saw a guy named Quarzago yelling friendly as he landed his AH6X Little Bird. He got out and we said we were friendly. As he checked the heli for weapons, a 7.62mm bullet went though his skull into his brain and then out again. He had made a hard landing so the heli wasn't taking off again. As his teammate came back to get the heli (we told him we left it alone, in reality we hid his body and waited). We damaged it even more for no reason. He landed his Mi-17 and I got in the back. He didn't even notice I was in the heli until I shot him with the PKP mounted on his own heli.

• Like 2

Me and 2 others meet up in cherno church, we tell everyone in side chat not to come in to the church. Some guy bleeding just runs in and sits in the corner. All of us had RPK's and we all shot him at once. He was rather noobish so he didnt have many supplies. But what a cruel way to die.

I told people i set up a trading post and marked it on the map, when they got there they didn't find a merchant, but they did get some nice ammo... in their skull.

Another time i was rolling up through the fields outside cherno. I had my ghillie suit on and was running along the treeline looking for action. Suddenly i heard gunfire and dropped down. Thats when i saw him, some poor sap taking on at least a dozen zed with a shotgun. Being the kind soul i am, i graciously blew out his kneecap and let the infected rip his intestines out and eat him alive. As i looted his dead body and walked away a bullet just missed me and i turned around to see some failure who's dad probably hated him standing no more than 20 feet away from me with a enfield. I simply raised my gun and shot him through the heart, another easy kill.

So I'm on ZUST #1 and there's this guy who just paid $60 USD to spawn with a helicopter and basically ruin the fun of the game for himself and he won't get off sidechat VOIP about all the bambi taxi service he's doing, so my friends and I conspire to steal his heli and kill his bambi squad. They gave us his position and everything while he was gassing up on side chat assuming we wouldn't do anything other than tell him to shut up for the 9000th time. So one of our guys runs up naked as a newspawn to them (they're on top of the factory near polana) and they hold him at gunpoint having a chat with him. So while they're basically arranging some complex set of rules he will have to follow while riding in the heli, we sneak up on the nearby hill. I've got a Lapua (the server allows them) and my friend's got an M24. We count to 3 and drop the two guys holding our buddy up at the same time. Our friend actually didn't know we were there and doing the shooting so he got proper scared and ran under the heli and hid there. We had to talk him down and after that we looted their stuff and flew off.

Then the guys we killed start telling this donator guy the heli got swiped and they're dead and they ask our friend if he got shot too and he tries to play dumb and says "oh they made me get on the heli and we're in the air, sorry!" So they get pissed and start calling him a traitor among other things and I just cut them off while I'm flying their heli by shouting "I told ya to shut up in side chat ya dumb cunts!" and we just laugh to the point of hysteria off into the sunset.

They haven't spoken a word in sidechat in weeks.

37uDX.gif

Edited by misterwit
  • Like 1

Namalsk Sebjan Air Base

I just finished looting the place and as I was leaving I saw a horde of zombies chasing someone over the horizon. At first I thought it was only one person. I thought, "That poor bastard. I'll leave him be", but he had a buddy right behind him. They were decently geared. Both had Enfields and ALICE packs. Decent gear and better than my start pack and 4 shots of Winchester. I was laying in a tree when the first past. After a couple of seconds his friend followed close behind. It only took one shot. He must of been pretty low on blood. I wasn't sure where his buddy was. So I decided to play the waiting game and change my position a little. A few minutes go by and a UAZ and white truck pull up at the airstrip at opposite ends of one another. One person jumped out of each vehicle.Intrigued, I watched close by hoping I wasn't spotted and was hoping that other survivor would show his head as well. He didn't. But the firefight between the two individuals was a good watch. Both had M4s but the man in the UAZ had a GL attachment on his. You can guess who won that battle. Both vehicles were destroyed and a dead body lay near the steps of the tower. The "victor" approached and was met with a shot in the back of the head. Instantly dead. I figured, "That other guy must have logged" but did my stealth climb up the side ladder anyway and slowly crouched around the top tower. I aimed my sights down the steps.. waited for no longer than 5 secs when a survivor's head suddenly spawned right below me, right on my sights. He died before he could really do anything about it.

Pretty good returning experience if you ask me lol. I'm glad my hiatus is over.