AverageGamer262

Anyone Recruiting?

Hello,

i'm here today asking if there is anyone willing to recruit me onto their team/squad. Some information on me: i'm 15, mature, and a decent player at the game. What I think I could do for your team is scavenge for anything our team needs. I'm familiar with most of the maps so I could find friends/vehicles. The only problem I have is fighting people, and I was wondering if somehow I could practice that with the team or get some tips mybe. I am normally online in the afternoon on weekdays because of school, but on weekends all day and night. I do have teamspeak and skype. I also have steam which my name llllSCARllll, and also Xbox Live which my name is AverageGamer262. I only speak English, currently taking Spanish in high school though. And, I think thats all... Thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

Bye,

• Like 1

Im in a clan that is currently recruiting we can train you and we will put you into situations where you have to use strategy and your head to stay alive my steam name is [bD] [ARR] Puppet if your interested add me and I will give you the server details and teamspeak channel.

hey guys come check out my dayz server its called RWD and the ip is 50.97.49.66:3051 i have put a huge amount of effort into it literally stayed up till 4 am the past few days finishing it so it would be great to see you guys there.

thanks very much for your time

• Like 1

hey guys come check out my dayz server its called RWD and the ip is 50.97.49.66:3051 i have put a huge amount of effort into it literally stayed up till 4 am the past few days finishing it so it would be great to see you guys there.

thanks very much for your time

Good luck to you :) I am busy trying to make my server awesome :P

Could try andrew and friends if you'd like. We'd love to have you on. Pm me for more details. Hope to hear from you. See you on.

Blood Brigade is Recruiting, Speak to Lone Wolf, Daddy Caldwell, Josh or Very Small Rocks. ts55.gameservers.com:9231

VHey i opened a new server and im needing players to fill it so join and bring all of your freinds be the first gain knowlege create a base before anyone else :D

184.173.146.62:3034

If you're still looking and not went to any of these other fine clans/communities, feel free to check us out @ The BSB Network (www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're an open gaming community that aims to accommodate all kinds of fair and mature gamers, from the casual gamers who only want an occasional hook up, to the more hardcore committed gamers looking for regular team action. We're largely based in the UK and mainland Europe but we do have a large number of North American members and English speaking members from around the world.

We're very stable and well established, having been setup way back in 2002 and now have around 1700 registered members, 400+ of which are Day Z players. We have our own Day Z server (Private Hive Taviana 2.0 400 vehicle daily restarts) as well as a Wasteland server too (and other game servers for when you fancy playing other games with your mates) and our own permanent Teamspeak 3 server.

If you want to check us out, feel free to check out our servers some time;

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png