Sign in to follow this  
Rinner23

Bandits.. Chicago 44 is heaven

Seriously, this server is a goldmine of opportunity. So many ways to lure people in and deceive them, and seemingly endless nubs for the taking.

I'm not sure if it's the low player limit or just the 'clan' that 'owns' the server (they seem to be purely non-PVP unless provoked). There does seem to be a good deal of side chat tears when people get shot but they keep coming back for more.

It's good stuff, I highly recommend it! Of course I don't condone camping on spawn that is just boring and requires no skill IMHO, but each to their own I guess...

Thanks

We are a pacific team but if you kill a team member is war :D

Admin of Chicago 44

Don't be so confident rinner, we due are peaceful, but we also are a squad of 10, playing together for 10 years in different mmos. We can be a very effective war machine if we want :)

Houpla - 3DLM member

haha.. playing a game with 10 buddys is fun.

and when you team up with that big of a group, You don't go around shooting 1 person with 10 guns.

haha.. playing a game with 10 buddys is fun.

and when you team up with that big of a group' date=' You don't go around shooting 1 person with 10 guns.

[/quote']

It Would be too easy, and not really fun. Atm we're testing all the capabilities of the game & the server.

Be sure that it doesn't make us invicible or bulletproof. & the new patch make the game even more challenging.

Houpla 3DLM member

pacific? where in the pacific do you live?

I meant "peaceful"

We are a French server (Belgian / French / Swiss)

Admin server

Every time I read something like this I know you can pretty much rape and pillage on that server to your heart's content. Expect my group soon :D

Also, admin, have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?