Sign in to follow this  
morgan5796

Looking for server

I recently have come back to DayZ after going inactive for a few months. I've been playing for the past week and noticed private hives have pretty much taken over. The only problem is that most of them offer donation rewards (Donate and spawn with military grade weaponary, which defeats the purpose of the game), and some that simply start you off with military grade weaponary. I'm asking for someone to point me in the direction of a server (DayZ hive or private hive) that commonly has arond 40+ people, doesn't spawn you with a weapon (unless it is a makarov), and preferably has night. I want it to be high population because I enjoy meeting with other players, and I occassionally do banditry, depending on my mood.

TheLaughingMan's private hive has consistantly 35+ people, extremely low ping and the only thing it starts you with is a compass, map, watch, and an extra bandage and beans. no weapons. Only downside (if you don't like that kind of stuff) is it has quadruple the amount of vehicles.

• Like 1

You can always join survival union's server :) Click the links in my signature.

There are several things you will enjoy ;)