Sign in to follow this  
Synrax

Best Australian DayZ Server for New Players & experienced ones alike!

After months of searching, I have finally found a really amazing server for new players and experienced ones alike.

I have seen many complaints about too many bandits or hacker on servers all over the forum, so on this server my friends and I had made a squad called the 'RGN Squad' to help the people in need, hunt any bandits down and get any hacker banned as fast as possible, so you can run around exploring and looting without getting killed so often by bandits or a hacker. Seriously THIS SERVER IS AWESOME!

This server is good for all Australian, since most server you join in Australia you would get at lease 200 ping and you will kick so quickly, so this server has made it's max ping to 1000 and if you still are having trouble with your ping because you have spikes, then head over to our Teamspeak and tell us, so we can help you or set the max ping higher.

Plenty of vehicles spawn on the server and more loot at heli crashes (Always remember to check under the heli for loot). It is always Day Time!

If you enjoy playing on the server please share this on, while it also help the server grow and get more players on. Thanks!

Basic Server Rules you should know.

- No voice chat in side channel, only type.

- Don't Hack

- Bandits will be hunted down by the RGN Squad. (We are all legit players, we will kill you legit)

- And other rules should be common sense.

DayZChernarus - (1.7.4.4/100296) [REGULAR][GMT+9] Private Hive - Animaime | DayZ.ST

SERVER IP: 50.23.115.101:3102

Come talk to us on Teamspeak!

IP: 27.50.71.250:10261

Edited by Synrax

How does the time work? Because when I join I would like to play during the day time

How does the time work? Because when I join I would like to play during the day time

Always daytime :)

Good stuff i am a Lone Wolf and look forward to Hunting you playing on your server

I own it, and I hope people join. Keep in mind there aren't many people on in the middle of the night.

Edited by Fyshtako
  • Like 1

Is it a vanilla server or is it when when you spawn with stuff