Sign in to follow this  
adammelo

UnKn0wN_Gaming Why You Shouldn't Play There!

After having peacefully played dayz on the unknown gaming server, which seemed to be a great place to play, a quiet server with a minimum population of players and live admins. However, the culmination of a long nights work found myself and my friend in cherno grabbing supplies and weapons when out of the blue a black suv comes beeping up behind us, in place of rushing to help our wounded friend at the military tents we decided to blitz the black suv assuming that they might have been the ones who wounded him.

We both agree to target the two separate, the passenger dies instantly to my gunners akm, the other ghillie suit admin was presumed dead after 2 enfield shots to the throat and several rounds of akm to his face, so i begin to bandage myself having been caught in the crossfire when low and behold the admin jumps out of the car and kills my friend saying "he doesn't shoot at people unless they kill him".

Essentially the admin when shot will cheat to kill you, having escaped they proceeded to taunt me and my friend and chase us all through cherno and electro trying to run us off the road with their poor driving. When the admin was questioned about his own rules he ignored what I said and perma banned us both.

If he kills when killed, where did he spawn, get that suit, and weapon, why did he spawn in the same suv we just shot up. He didn't spawn, he doesn't play legitimately, and he isn't mature enough to admin. Considering if his account on the server is that of a regular player and death shouldn't be retaliated with administrative powers, let alone without warning. And furthermore if that is the rule game-breaking and immersion crapping though it may be, forewarning of the rule is required for it to be a rule.

I'm sure one day you'll find yourself playing on the server having a peaceful day when your shoot first ask questions later lifestyle that's gotten you to Survival Day 50 comes into question when the guy that's meant to administer the peace and keep your gaming experience an enjoyable one becomes invulnerable in front of your face and terminators you under some flawed logic with his b.s. 12 year old companion taunting you as the hunt you down after freshly spawning.

And this is the reason why legit server owners may be getting shafted when standalone comes out. I don't think Rocket wants the server files made public

Yea i hope the standalone has reliable hacker safety so we don't have to worry about more children with a god complex.

Universal tip for all games with servers.

All admins are assholes.

Universal tip for all games with servers.

All admins are assholes.

im not a asshole :(