Sign in to follow this  
ClintoMinto

Looking For Australian Squad

Hey, i am a skilled Australian sniper in Dayz, I can estimate ranges quite easily, and I don't really miss :P, just looking for a big squad for me to join in and share the fun :)

If you're still interested I have a group of around 4 or 5 including me that play DayZ a fair bit (I have 560 hours in arrowhead not including any of the download maps or pretty much anything since the start of last October seeing as I started using commander). When we play DayZ we usually Play on the aVa private hive servers and hunt the clans on there, which sounds exactly like your kind of thing lol. Recently we've cooled down our regularity of playing in prep for the SA and we play alot more wasteland, taki life, A.C.E mod and a lot of battlefield 3.

Got kind of carried away there but anyway if any fellow Aussies think that sounds like a group that they would like to play with just PM me whenever for skype and stuff

Hey guys im downloading the game tomorrow so will be super new but I've played ARMA 2 alot, would be keen to team up with other aussies