Ramboness (DayZ)

Ban Appeal for all EU servers out there

17e3026393fa3c4f0449f64bbd02a20a

Here's my guid to you guys reading this.

It all started, during a patch when this appeared. Suddenly I was global banned from all servers out there. There's only a few that I am able to enter though. But I think those are without BE enabled. However, I have no sudden idea on how this has happened. Because I haven't hacked, and I don't download shady shit, if that's what you think.

If any of you server administrators could report back to be your findings on my guid, and please tell me why I'm banned from your servers?

And to you server administrators or read the sticky whiteknights don't even tell me to contact BE support because they don't handle cases with global bans from the old CBL. I have talked to BE and they said there's nothing they can do if your ban was from the CBL, which it is. And if you want proof I'll goddamn send you the screenshots myself.

I tried to appeal on the CBL, but no answer since the guy leading the project was sick. I've been banned for nearly 6 months now and I've appealed at least 3-4 times without an answers. I hope you can understand the frustration I've dealt with since there's literally no info on why I was banned at all.

regards, Ramboness.

and please tell me why I'm banned from your servers?

Simple, we use the CBL. It shows nothing about your ban in the text though:

17e3026393fa3c4f0449f64bbd02a20a -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

And thats it, there isnt any more in our txt files that can make much of a change to this or give you any reason for this ban,

Sorry.

d.

Simple, we use the CBL. It shows nothing about your ban in the text though:

17e3026393fa3c4f0449f64bbd02a20a -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

And thats it, there isnt any more in our txt files that can make much of a change to this or give you any reason for this ban,

Sorry.

d.

So if there's no reason, is it possible for you to unban me from your server?

I said back in September that the CBL was a waste of time, I actully received 2 warnings defending some poor guy who was wrongly added to the Unofficial CBL list, Basically mate you're screwed cause the CBL is no longer active and hundreds if not more are stuck on the list :(

You're welcome to join my server :) I don't use the CBL and we have an active community and forum

We run the Taviana.com 2.0 version most of the time but we also host events on our other server, We've done Huey dogfights, Dayz 2017 & recently the Survival games

Edited by PK Richie
  • Like 1

I said back in September that the CBL was a waste of time, I actully received 2 warnings defending some poor guy who was wrongly added to the Unofficial CBL list, Basically mate you're screwed cause the CBL is no longer active and hundreds if not more are stuck on the list :(

You're welcome to join my server :) I don't use the CBL and we have an active community and forum

We run the Taviana.com 2.0 version most of the time but we also host events on our other server, We've done Huey dogfights, Dayz 2017 & recently the Survival games

Thanks man, yeah it really irritates me that they had a damn 3rd party BE ban which labels you as a hacker on all servers, I am unable to enter. And I literally and no fucking clue what the reason is behind it. I've been severely frustrated over the past month since I am unable to play on high populated servers due to this bullcrap.

I seriously hope the standalone WON'T support any of these 3rd party bans, because I've obviously wasted 25€ on this game. I'm really not in the mood to repay this amount as I've been falsely accused of something I haven't committed.

I literally and no fucking clue what the reason is behind it. I've been severely frustrated over the past month since I am unable to play on high populated servers due to this bullcrap.

The reason was admins reported you cause most don't understand the logs or you killed an admin and he was butthurt etc :( I was once banned from a server cause i found an admins camp and looted it.

Most server admins i know are good at running a server but the fact is anyone with a few £/$ can run one means there will be servers ran by arseholes

I'm also amazed that server servers still have the CBL lists running with all the innocent people that got caught up in it all

I unbanned you from my server. Please note that when the Community banlist updates, you'll be back on the ban list again so you'll have to re-post here (I check this forum daily~). Also, if I catch you doing anything suspicious / scripting etc you'll be on there in no time (but this goes for everyone!). Enjoy!

The reason was admins reported you cause most don't understand the logs or you killed an admin and he was butthurt etc :( I was once banned from a server cause i found an admins camp and looted it.

Most server admins i know are good at running a server but the fact is anyone with a few £/$ can run one means there will be servers ran by arseholes

I'm also amazed that server servers still have the CBL lists running with all the innocent people that got caught up in it all

Our server uses the cbl as well... and tbh we'd rather have ban appeals from people who are banned through this list who shouldnt have been banned then to have to deal with all the cheaters who are banned through this list and who DID cheat. Sounds harsh maybe, but that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I unbanned you from my server. Please note that when the Community banlist updates, you'll be back on the ban list again so you'll have to re-post here (I check this forum daily~). Also, if I catch you doing anything suspicious / scripting etc you'll be on there in no time (but this goes for everyone!). Enjoy!

Thank you, when someone is banned on your list does it include a reason? because if so I would like to know what exactly I was banned for. Many thanks for your kindness.

Our server uses the cbl as well... and tbh we'd rather have ban appeals from people who are banned through this list who shouldnt have been banned then to have to deal with all the cheaters who are banned through this list and who DID cheat. Sounds harsh maybe, but that's the way the cookie crumbles...

The thing is, it would be pretty impossible to ask for a appeal when you're nearly removed from all servers. Hence why I started this thread. I find it highly unfair that I have to go through this, it's going to take some time to get myself off this list. I think DayZ shouldn't support these kind of 3rd party bans, because some innocent people end up getting the shaft long term. But of course I see it as a good way to get rid of people who are certain hackers and have been caught in the act.

Edited by Ramboness
  • Like 1

From what I've read all bans submitted to the cbl people have been verified by people who know what to look for when it comes down to hackers/scripters. Not sure if this is fully true though, but you mustve done something wrong to get yourself on that banlist at some point..;

• Like 1

It's common knowledge that hundreds of innocents have been wrongly banned, Now the CBL is no longer maintained those people are trapped on it :(

The CBL has done more damage to innocent players than the scripters ever did :rolleyes: and server admins are still using it

Before anyone has a go at me, just search for how many were banned and then un-banned, if they are verified then there would be no mistakes

That's bollocks bro and you know it, If I had done something wrong I'd be able to find my ban on the ban list and I can't. Also there's no reason on why I'm banned.

• Like 1