Sign in to follow this  
blornz

Group looking for members

Gidday I am founder (well you can say that) of my group/clan (nameless as of yet) and we are looking for players who play Namalsk to join, we have four members and are experienced ( I know most of the in's and out's of dayz.

Any one welcome unless your going to betray us, in that case we will find you.

Message me for the server and the time.

Happy dayzing

Ok do you have a dayz commander name? And also I need to know which country you are in, for the times

Or just your dayz name, the name of your profile

I would like to join your group.

Im going to need your Profile name and your locations

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44). We mostly play Namalsk and/or servers with extra vehicles.

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.