Sign in to follow this  
Malbolgia

Looking for experienced pvp'ers

My bandit group Px (Parasite) is looking for some PVP lovers.

If interested reply here please.

I'm A. Murdering Bastard. Bambi tears are my favorite. I already belong to a PvP clan though. Check sig. Ur welcome anytime. = ))

if you want to kill go play the normal arma 2 it has deathmatch and team-deathmatch.. god i hate people that plays this game only because of dayz and dont know the normal game.

if you want to kill go play the normal arma 2 it has deathmatch and team-deathmatch.. god i hate people that plays this game only because of dayz and dont know the normal game.

Why is that? What could that possibly have to do with anything? You gona hate people in the SA that play the same way? If that comment is purely about KoS players then that's what I mean about bambi tears. :D I've killed 3 unarmed since playing this game. The first on purpose and afterwards I had to take a long shower I felt so dirty. The next 2 surprised me and instinct took over before I could see they didn't have a weapon. If you have a weapon you are fair game. At least I'll NEVER pretend to be your friend just so I get a pathetic kill. That shit makes me sick. I'll say in game up front I come to murder you. Deal with it. Don't like PvP, go play a non-PvP private hive server. But be warned, I have bandit skins on some of those too. re he he The higher you pile your loot the better selection I'm going to have. Food for thought.

Official bambi song --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFR4JPIBPI

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 1

I love pvp I will shoot anyone no hesitation unless told otherwise IGN wowbandy Skype Wowbandy111

Lol ive killed tons of unarmed i tried to be freindly but everytime i do it comes back to bite me

Hey Malbogia!!!! Remember me? Lone Wolf? If you and your Team need a teamspeak, come on in and Talk to me, we can offer ya Teamspeak channels and a server to play on with us! We will be whitelisting soon hopefully! :D ts55.gameservers.com:9231

Right now we are outnumbered on our server, severely. That's why I'm out and about looking for people.

Sup Wolf, we have a channel alreay in the GSC TS but thanks.

Edited by Malbolgia