BIttermace

Looking to join a small group

Hi guys, getting a little bored of playing alone so thought I would post here to try and find some people to play Day Z with.

I have been playing since a month after release.

My Names Dan but go by Bittermace in game

im 26

I like to have a laugh but looking for people that would be able to knuckle down and play hard !

generaly looking for like minded players not over the top serious but someone with a plan :)

Would like to rolle with a small group of between 3-6 age 18+

Not looking for responses from clans just a small group of friends or someone wanting to be part or/ create a small group.

I use teamspeak or skype so totaly up to you guys what we use :)

yo man, i'll PM you my steam

ill talk to you on there :)

Ok mate no worries talk soon

My steam name is aramilnailo183 and me and my friends are always looking for more people to hang out and have with. We also have our own DayZ server and a vent. hit me up if you want the details!

Hello, I am from the clan Blood Brigade, if you would like to join our fun group please join our teamspeak 3 at 64.154.38.226:9231. Thanks!

hey, iam intrested in joining a mature group just like you

Mainly looking for like 3-6 ish team size that goes fighting against other squads (pvp)

Name: Floris

experience: Not alot in dayz yet only played it for like 2/3 weeks

Time i play: at the moment bout all day but once a i found a job probely from 19.00-00.00 (atm i played from morning til late in the night though)

I do wanna add though that i want to play on a server with antihacks/anything that stop the hackers