Sign in to follow this  
yanir3

Weird thing I came across today.

I played today on some DE server, after a long time I didn't play Day Z.

Me and my friend were looting in Chernogorsk when someone approached us, and tried to shoot me with AK47. My friend came behind him and put a hatchet in his head..

A minute later, some kind of news report appeared on the game's screen, with something saying 'GO TO SERVER X', I don't really remember in details.

In that time, we were receiving a ton of 'X was killed' on the chat, and when I tried to press ESC - I got a message saying 'NO QUITTING'. I just used the task manager to shut the game.

Now for the point..

What in the hell was that?

Hackers, i experienced the same hack some months ago. Bad news, your char is ded, that "no quitting" message? Yeah, it killed you, hence the "no quitting" part.

Yeah the escape thing has happened to me, DayZ has some fucking weird hacks example, my weirdest experience was when I was on a server with 0 people, in Berezino looting the Apartments when I heard a Woman screaming really faintly, I was freaked the fuck out but I wanted to know what was happening so I went in the direction to it and it was getting louder and louder, past the supermarket and on that field behind it, there was a circle of Priest Zombies dancing around and there was a Man in the middle with a Womans Voice coming out of him saying weird shit I don't even know what like random words mumbled up then at the end of each sentence it would say THERE IS NO ESCAPE, okay keep in mind still no one on the server but me, then I hit ESC but it comes up on my screen THERE'S NO ESCAPE so I Task Managered out of it. Scariest thing ever.

Yeah the escape thing has happened to me, DayZ has some fucking weird hacks example, my weirdest experience was when I was on a server with 0 people, in Berezino looting the Apartments when I heard a Woman screaming really faintly, I was freaked the fuck out but I wanted to know what was happening so I went in the direction to it and it was getting louder and louder, past the supermarket and on that field behind it, there was a circle of Priest Zombies dancing around and there was a Man in the middle with a Womans Voice coming out of him saying weird shit I don't even know what like random words mumbled up then at the end of each sentence it would say THERE IS NO ESCAPE, okay keep in mind still no one on the server but me, then I hit ESC but it comes up on my screen THERE'S NO ESCAPE so I Task Managered out of it. Scariest thing ever.

What the fuck, holy fucking shit.

That is creepy.

There's an admin somewhere laughing endlessly :D