Sign in to follow this  
DoV Roller

Descendants of Valor is recruiting.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST AFTER SENDING AN APPLICATION SO WE CAN PROCESS APPLICATIONS QUICKLY.

Hello there!

Descendants of Valor is recruiting!

Who are we looking for?

=DoV= is a well-established clan, we have been around for 6 months.

We have our TS3 and DayZ Servers, and website.

We are a team of veteran gamers that play video games daily.

Our main goal is to have fun, but we are serious players.

This is a survivor group, we do not shoot on sight.

We welcome newcomers, we will teach you the ropes.

We are a diverse group, international players are welcome.

We are looking for mature, no-drama, friendly players, 20+ highly preferred.

All new members go through a trial period, it's for the sake of clan.

We will go through inactive player accounts and prune them weekly, so if you are not going to be active please don't bother.

If all the above sounds good to you, please submit an application.

Below is our server info.

We have admins on 24/7, =DoV= is a survivor group, servers are always up-to-date.

=DoV= DayZ 2017 Hardcore

b_560_95_1.png

=DoV= Chernarus + Completely Customized 800+ objects added

b_560_95_1.png

Battleye is enabled. Gotcha anti-hack is enabled. Our database is backed up every 30 minutes.

Edited by DoV Roller
  • Like 2

I´ll check your server out! I am from germany, could be possible that my ping sucks hard on US Servers.

• Like 1

I´ll check your server out! I am from germany, could be possible that my ping sucks hard on US Servers.

We have a few guys from Germany and their ping is fine :) we also have Sweden, Denmark, Norway and once upon a time, Turkey :) why not put an app in? would love to have ya on the team :D
  • Like 1

För alla svenskar som läser detta så rekommenderar jag klanen och serven. Seriösa spelare men väldigt låg populerat vi som är ifrån skandinavien har natt på serven när det är natt irl. Vapen lådor och vi har svarta SUV´s ;)

• Like 1

Til alle danskere som tænker om I er velkommen vil jeg sige at vi vil velkomme jer med åbne arme og godtager alle spillere lige fra ensomme ulve til bandit grupper.

På dansk aftentid er det mørkt og når det er lyst I vort land er det også lyst på serveren!

Vi har lavet banen lidt om og lagt en masse nye ting ind som biler som der er lagt fælder i, store baser til dem som vil beskytte dem, mange flere våben end i det normale DayZ og der er intet i har brug for at downloade for at kunne spille på vores server.

Den eneste regel vi har er at ingen hacker. Hvis I gør så har vi heldigvis administratorer på hele tiden til at banne jer.

• Like 1

Nice server, can´t complain at all! the only thing missing is a bandit group. But i am sure they will come very soon :-) Many cars, many weapons. The server could be the dream of every bandit out there ;)

I tried to sign up but a problem with the form will not apply?

According to feedback we have received from you guys, our map is updated, survival aspect was our main focus building the new map. Come and give it a try!

If you are a gamer or just an individual looking for a fun and nice community to play DayZ and/or other games, then I would strongly advise you to join this clan. Nice admins who make sure the group is running nicely and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

They also run a nice server to allow for some nice action so hope on and give them a try.

I'd like to wish the admins good luck with their future endeavors

• Like 1

Hm, server sounds nice, sounds promising. I'm joining to try. But I live in sweden do my ping problly suck ass.