Sign in to follow this  
Elexo

Easiest way to group up?

So me and my friend are playing this lovely game together and we run to meet up but the problem is that we keep spawning so far away from eachother so im just wondering if anyone got any tricks on how to meet up faster?

Thanks for takeing your time to read this :).

there's no way to meet up faster on foot.. just figure out where you both are and meet up somewhere in between (you can double-tap W to sprint a short distance)

yeah its really just a case of knowing where you both are (you're told when you spawn) and picking a middle landmark to meet up at. then sprint like you OD'd on amphetamine and epinephrine.

You can keep respawning until you are somewhat close. I see people doing that all the time. Not sure if its frowned upon or what.

You can keep respawning until you are somewhat close. I see people doing that all the time. Not sure if its frowned upon or what.

I believe it puts unnecessary strain on master server and is not encouraged.. I could be wrong though

yeah, the master server is basically being flooded with way more connections than it was designed for so respawning for something as trivial as position is definitely frowned upon.