survivorcarl

[SURVIVOR CLAN] - rMod - Heli Lifts/Cargo - Extra Barracks & Buildings - Active Admins - Whitelist - Bases and Bandit Camps - 500 Vehicles

Update Jan 13th 2013: Whitelisting - we are moving to a whitelisted platform to offer much improved gameplay. Hackers ruin this game for everyone, we don't want that to ruin your game play on our server.

Step #1. Go To http://survivorclandayz.enjin.com (or Click Here to go straight to registration)

(we do not contact you for anything other than our whitelist confirmation - that's it.)

Step #2. Click "Recruitment" on our website menu and fill out the quick application.

Step #3. You'll be approved ultra fast and will get the access details for the server immediately.

We've re-launched our DayZ private hive server on our custom Chernarus map and want new longer term players. Bandits/Medics/Survivors/Heros you're all welcome.

Some server features:

• PVP Allowed and Encouraged.
  • rMod equipped for a cooler experience and vehicles. (you must install the rMod mod)
  • 40+ Custom Bases scattered all over map (in remote/strategic locations).
  • Cleared Roads of junk so driving is now more fun.
  • Heli Lift Scripts to pickup and move vehicles with Chinooks/Hueys/Merlins and Blackhawks.
  • Heli Cargo Scripts to load motorbikes/atvs/bikes into choppers for transport.
  • 20+ Extra Barracks (for weapons), extra hospitals and extra residential loot spawning buildings.
  • Vehicle Repair/Refuel centers at airfields.
  • 500+ vehicles in all sorts of repair states.
  • 50 air vehicles in all sorts of repair states.
  • Restarts every 3 hours.
  • Spawn with a Hatchet and Tent.
  • Backups every 30 minutes.
  • Gotcha Anti-Hack protection.

Come and check it out - we bet you'll come back often!

Search [sURVIVOR CLAN] or 198.105.220.164:2402 to find us! See you in-game!

Edited by survivorcarl
  • Like 3

Very fun server been playing for months. love to see new players on here and will be looking to help them if they want IGN is Zach Have Fun

Hey ProGamerGov

It all depends on who your server hosting is with. Which script in particular did you want to get working?

The Heli lift script we're using is called =BTC= Lift and Logistics.

The Heli cargo script we're using is called BTK Cargo.

You'll need to have access to your mission.pbo file and then you'll need to copy/paste some folders and edit a few lines of text (its in the instructions) re-upload to your server and enjoy.

Or... You can come stop by and play on our server for a while and get a feel for the scripts to see if you'd enjoy them on your server.

this is the best server ever, you wont be disappointed

btw look for fudgynator, thats me

Haha... Thanks Fudgynator. We appreciate it!

UPDATE:

• We've added the Debug Console back in. Monitor your kills, blood, humanity, headshots and number of zeds.

post-131341-0-63797400-1357769116_thumb.

Edited by survivorcarl

Hello. This is Tanner from your server. You are doing wonderful and I am awaiting for admin apps to script wonderful things on your server(:.

Update Jan 13th 2013: Whitelisting - we are moving to a whitelisted platform to offer much improved gameplay. Hackers ruin this game for everyone, we don't want that to ruin your game play on our server.

Step #1. Go To http://survivorclandayz.enjin.com (or Click Here to go straight to registration)

(we do not contact you for anything other than our whitelist confirmation - that's it.)

Step #2. Click "Recruitment" on our website menu and fill out the quick application.

Step #3. You'll be approved ultra fast and will get the access details for the server immediately.

Update Jan 14th 2013: Whitelisting Implemented! Bandits/Heroes/Medics/Survivors Now Welcome!

OR

Step #3. You'll be approved ultra fast and will get the access details for the server immediately in our Forum.

Just attempted to register, got this error message (after filling out the forum, and hitting register button):

Recruitment Form

This module is not available

Looks like I will have to try again tomorrow.

Hey Intrinsic,

We are getting rid of the password function and moving to a GUID whitelist. If you PM me your GUID I will add you to the whitelist right away. We use Enjin for the clan site, so not sure why it's not letting you fill out the application.

Update Jan 18th 2013: Over 100 players have been whitelisted on our server. Come join the action!

Step #1. Go To http://survivorclandayz.enjin.com (Click on RECRUITMENT)

Step #2. You'll be approved ultra fast and will get the access details for the server immediately.

• Like 1

Hi i just been on it it says you start with a tent and hachet i did'ent start with any of them with me but dosent mater lol still seem like a good server!