Sign in to follow this  
deathrush

The sniper with brown pants.

The other night I was running through Elektro, scavenging for a bigger bag in the supermarket so I could load up on medical supplies and start a night of rescuing.

All of a sudden some guy says "Hey there."

We exchanged greetings and he comes into the supermarket with me to get some food. I had found a Winchester and he had a Makarov.

We decided to go to the schoolhouse to loot when someone exclaims to us that they are in it and that they are friendly. He ends up joining the crew. As all 3 of us are looting I look over at the hospital to scope it out before I go load up on bloodbags. I noticed a guy on the roof and just as I was about to notify my new squad mates, the guy asked if all of us in the schoolhouse were friendly. Now we are FOUR deep in a squad.

Hospital guy invites friend to join us....ding! Five deep now in less than 20 minutes of gameplay.

With our new squad we all decide to check out the outer firehouse before heading north. As we are all entering the firehouse.....BANG!

The sniper shot whizzed right between me and the guy I met in the supermarket. We all hunker down and get an idea of where it came from....which was the hill north of the firehouse under the powerlines.

We all devise a plan to rush him since we had numbers on our side. I was leading...

We all bust out of the firehouse door immediately a shot was let off in our direction. No one was hit. Then there were no more shots....

While dashing through the field in a serpentine fashion I decided to zoom on the snipers location to see if I could catch sight, which I did.

What I saw made us all laugh so hard we were in tears....

The sniper was in a dead sprint away from us with his head frantically looking back to see us gaining on him.

We chased him for about 15 minutes in the Topulka Dam area where he gracefully escaped either into a bush, or into the main menu.

Never will we know his name, never will we know his intentions, but I tell you what I do know....

He IS the sniper with brown pants.

• Like 17

Ahaha! Im sure he was expecting some easy kills and loot not a group of rambos sprinting after him!

Great story!

Gross.

Fantastic story,especially the part where you get FRIENDS :c

Good thing it wasn't you then right? More for your sake though....:-)

eh I actually wait til I get the zero-ing right before I shoot, and I hide in the trees with a ghillie.

Awwww would have loved to see this frapped

I put my frapsing on hold ATM. I don't really know how to edit videos and make title screens look legit....trying to use adobe premiere.

Once I have time to get the hang of it, I will start posting vids on YouTube.

Anyone know where I might could get some tutorials?

eh I actually wait til I get the zero-ing right before I shoot, and I hide in the trees with a ghillie.

Chances are if he was missing that badly he was using a CZ or dmr, something without zeroing, even with the mildots depending on the server it would be difficult to measure that out. And why would you snipe newcomers on the coast, with a ghillie and a rifle capable of zeroing? Come on now, killing zeds with that is more entertaining.

Yeah it's amazing there are still people that will play together free all the KOS A-holes that I have seen.

My moneys still on them tbh. I think they could take you easy.

Anyone know where I might could get some tutorials?

Not completely sure but I believe Lynda.com got tutorial to all of the Adobe programs. Haven't checked it out yet and don't know much about it, but should be worthy I believe.

Edited by morgan32

Not completely sure but I believe Lynda.com got tutorial to all of the Adobe programs. Haven't checked it out yet and don't know much about it, but should be worthy I believe.

Thanks!

• Like 1