AbstractVision

Want to start a friendly small tactical unit - Respectful & Mature Only - Newbies Welcome - (Anti-Hacker/Bandit)

Current in game name: Steam is J03609, Ingame "Joe"

How long have you played DayZ: About a week

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype.

Preferred Position/Role: Recon/sniper and Infantry

Reason for wanting to join this group: Being on your own gets boring and I want to have people to scavenge with.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I can bring a sense of humor :)

Weaknesses: Sometimes I'm bad with a sniper but other times I'm dead on. I get kinda jumpy when playing this game.

Edited by j03609

HI Abstract, I think we are off to a good start. Have you come up with a permanent name for our group? I think we need to start looking into making 2 or 3 camps so we won't loose everything on 1 raid. Don't know if you know, but we currently have 1 helicopter and 5 other vehicles. The first camp has been moved cause it got raided. Told the last person on game to move a couple of vehicles from camp, just in case we get raided again. Looks like everyone is enjoying the group.

Thank you,

Snoopy

Electric Company is what we are known as on the hive. E company for short.

Hey group, we're playing on a great server and the admin is really taking care of us. Everybody come in and enjoy it. its on our teamspeak list.

Current in game name: Gideon

How long have you played DayZ: About a month

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Vent

Preferred Position/Role: Recon, medic, close-midrange guns, driver

Reason for wanting to join this group:Sick of lone wolfing, finally getting good gear then getting nailed by groups in ghillies. Plus, games are always better with more people.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Might start FRAPsing or streaming, brand new computer I built for gaming, need to test it out. Been playing FPS games for about as long as some of the people in this game are old.

Weaknesses: MArried with kids- not on every night, and sometimes have to run to take care of them, but most of the time I am on I'm on for good

Other: Danger Zone!

• Like 1

Current in-game name: pastelpunk86

How long have you played DayZ: Downloading Arma2 for the first time right now

Preferred voicechat: I`m open to use any suggested

Preferred position/role: I`ve always like AR/infantery. A regular. Thats the class/role I always start out with in games that involves that role.

Reason for wanting to join this group: I want to start off playing this game in a way that seems the most entertaining, using teamwork and some sense of purpose.

Can you bring something unique to this group: I`m on a fairly new PC now, and its been some time since I have played PC-games - som my unique abillity would be that "I`m moldable"

Weaknesses: That its been a long time since I have played on a computer

Other: I have lots of spare-time in the coming months, so I will be logged on a lot. And I will buy DayZ SA as soon as it is released.

hey abstract

i have a proposition, i am in dayzhorror community, what we are known by, we have a big community purely for dayz, we have our private servers, main server which is always packed with players is taviana and its constantly monitored by admins so its hacker free, we have choppers and custom loot in game, guns like as50 and thermals are taken out, we have vehicle re spawns after destroyed etc we are a good tight community looking after the players interests and clans are welcome to join, the main clans are cth vs sth but there are many other groups that join in for fun and we even hold events and work together, we are not looking at taking your players away but invite you and all of your players to come and play with us, we can offer you a great, hacker free fun server that is always updated with new features to keep you happy, we can even give you group your own skins and provide a section in our teamspeak just for your group. if you are wiling to try/test and play with us it would be an honor! but you can always change your mind, thank you for your time reading this. (if i am speaking to the wrong person can you please pass this on to your boss)

Jared

Texas

1 month

Teamspeak or Skype

Recon/Spotter

What good is surviving in the zombie apocalypse if I don't get to hang around with other survivors?

You better get used to falling out of your chair laughing, because while I may be an average gamer I'm a blast to talk to.

My laptop isn't the best with dealing with this game so I run it very slow.

Harvey

England

1 month

Skype (dont have mic)

Close quarters/Assault

Brand new laptop GT650M 2.0gb runs like a charm. I like to play with other people

Current in game name: Andrew

How long have you played DayZ: I've had it for three months, but have only ammounted probably 18 hours of play-time.

Preferred voicechat software(s): I've never used TeamSpeak, but it seems to be a good system.

Preferred Position/Role: Reconnaisance/Assault Sniper/Medical Pack-Mule/Whatever else the group needs.

Reason for wanting to join this group: I've been looking to join a group for awhile because playing solo gets frustrating, and random friendly encounters always end in back-stabbing or loss of contact, then it's back to being alone again. This group feels like it would be a good fit for me, because I don't want to be of the "kill on sight" mentality. I also enjoy teamwork and all the other games I play always seem to be lacking.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I'm loyal, ready to prove my trustworth if need be, and I've been told I'm pretty funny (in a really stupid sort of way :P). I'm a good leader, but sometimes I stutter or can't find the right words, and it messes up the flow of direction. I can follow orders/directions, but I'm flexible enough to bend to the situation to take charge if my groups leader goes down and no one else steps up (which doesn't feel like it'll be a problem).

Weaknesses: It would probably be the white noise around me. I share a computer room with my brother and dad, and my brother is often Skyping with our cousin at the same time I'm playing DayZ. I also have trouble thinking on my feet sometimes, which might make me un-suited for a pre-determined leadership role. I'm not a total noob, but I could stand to work on my skills, like zombie evasion, spotting players, map knowledge, etc. EDIT: I also live with my mom and stay at my dad's on the weekends, so that's when I can play.

Other: My internet is wired to my router and my PC is new, (built at Thanksgiving) and runs on an AMD FX-4170 4.20 GHz~ SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB~ 16GB GDDR3 RAM and my game data is on solid-state memory as opposed to mechanical.

Edited by Detshanu

Current in game name: Steam and in-game name Paine

How long have you played DayZ: 6 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak,Skype if no other choice

Preferred Position/Role:Solo Scout,Medical extraction,Assault,Pointman,Drill trainer

Reason for wanting to join this group: LF a group that I can have a major part in,to be recognised,to scavenge and not just kill for no reason,to have fun.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Humor,experience,zombies and beans.

Weaknesses: I have 0 tolerance for bullshite and ppl taking the piss for no reason.

Other: Getting wierd,sex-talking for humor purposes.I don't like beans,bandits and zeds walking through walls!!!

Please Pm me so that I notice if you get back to my application

Thank you.

Regards,

Bishon.

Current in game name: Ranger_Noob

How long have you played DayZ: on/off about 7 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble

Preferred Position/Role: Infantry or anything is fine with me

Reason for wanting to join this group: Tired of roaming solo and when I finally run into someone, douche bag decides to shoot me in the back. I believe this game is a lot more fun and a better experience in a group you can trust.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I'm pretty much a Noob, so I really don't bring anything unique to this group...hmmm I guess I can be the bait. I am a quick learner

Weaknesses: I try to get on this game every chance I get. But I do have a family and work/school. But I pretty much use my free time to jump on and play.

Other:

Edited by Ranger_Noob

Current in game name: LieutenantSmurf (Jack)

How long have you played DayZ: about a year and a half

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype,

Preferred Position/Role: recon, and medic

Reason for wanting to join this group: I love organized arma play, I have been in normal arma 2 units for about 2 years, and I desire the same organization in dayz

Can you bring anything unique to this group: With my milsim experience in normal arma 2, I can lead groups, hunt people down, I am a great recon/medic player, and my overall experience has kept me alive in dayz many times. Also I do love to make people laugh.

Weaknesses: Honestly sometimes I take things a little too slow, or a little too fast, depending on my mood of gameplay, hopefully teammates will help me to keep in order.

Other: Despite my age I believe I am a very mature player; hopefully it wont deter you from accepting me

Edited by LieutenantSmurf

Current in game name is "Kevin"

Location United States, PA

Age 13 - im not obnoxious give me a chance

How long have you played dayz like a year

I have all software

I am a pretty good pilot and can land lanes helis etc. so that would be my postition i also like to map out routes and have a very specific plan to get the job done

Weaknesses- Not any that i know of yet

Other- i own a server 50.97.49.67:3374 and am good on any map