AbstractVision

Want to start a friendly small tactical unit - Respectful & Mature Only - Newbies Welcome - (Anti-Hacker/Bandit)

For team members & future members that aren't familiar with Teamspeak, download Teamspeak 3, once you have opened it on the left upper corner is Connection click & open, then select Connect click & open, enter server mine is ts101.light-speed.com:4888. at this time there is no pass word, so you wouldn't have to enter one.

You can Bookmark you fav. servers.

If you want to play as a team this is the best way. So you won't have to use Side Chat or text chat & broadcast all your plans to all in game.

• Like 1

Current in game name: Bernard Black

How long have you played DayZ: May 2012

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype.

Preferred Position/Role: The guy on point that likes the heat of a battle and using his brain to outwit the enemy. I'm also good at spotting and sharing information clearly. I'm 100% team player.

Can you bring anything unique to this group:

Sexy Irish Accent :P, Youtuber, Witty, Excellent Knowledge of DayZ and Chernaurus, good broadband speed.

Weaknesses: Not always being online at the same time as players in US but I do my best.

Other: I also like to play Wasteland. I play to win and I take opportunities when I see em. I am easy going and I won't cry. :P

Add me on Steam now: HysteriaPC

Edited by Hysteria

Recruitment Application

Current in game name: Ata

How long have you played DayZ: 5 months on and off.

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble, and Ventrillo.

Preferred Position/Role: CQC/Medic

Reason for wanting to join this group: Was part of a larger group before but they no longer actively play and I'm still used to the squad dynamic.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Knowledgeable in game play mechanics, small squad tactics, and wayfinding.

Weaknesses: What I view as "fun" others would usually regard as "suicide" although I usually live through my antics.

I'm Ata on Steam. Feel free to add me.

Edited by Ataphes

Maedil - Approved!

Arkamedies - Approved!

Squishofdoom - Approved!

Hysteria - Approved!

Ataphes - Approved!

Thank you all for your interest in the group. I believe we're moving into clan size now.

As masini posted earlier, the teamspeak server is now up and running. I'll be sending out PMs for the server to everyone within the hour.

I'm back home now so I'll start putting together a website today. Thank you all for bringing this group together!

I fear that you'll soon close any means of application since the group is growing past the boundaries of "small tactical unit" but since no such limits have been posted I thought it would be worth a shot to apply.

Recruitment Application

Current in game name: Kristoffer

How long have you played DayZ: around four/five months weekly

Preferred voicechat software(s): Skype, though I will change to whatever is deemed most suitable.

Preferred Position/Role: Recon, depositary,scapegoat.

Reason for wanting to join this group: I have never been the one to shoot first, I approach every player with the possibilities of partnership in mind. I used to cooperate with a friend but he lost interest. I'm searching for something beyond day to day survival and I think that group related activities/instances/mission or just the common landscape stroll would enchant my enjoyment tenfolds.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I love the tension and excitment of dangerous situations, and I'd happily put my in-game life on the line if it's for the better of the team, may it be playing the role of a scapegoat, bait, recon or anything like that.I can roleplay a character if you wish for that kind of immersion, I don't shout any profanities and keep a calm, friendly and helpful tone (unless I'm asked to play a certain personality)

Weaknesses: I am studying chemistry, math, physics and music quite heavily for some periods. Some weeks can be especially heavy and thus limited. I also have close connections with friends and family and they would of course go first in line if anything pops up.

Other: I've been called mature for my age, if that means anything. I also find it alot easier to talk and conversate with people some years older than me, but I am very capable of interacting with any age group, be it 8 or 88.

Current in game name: Nitro

How long have you played DayZ: Around a year on and off, but all the time for the past month!

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype

Preferred Position/Role: Recon + Medic and/or assault/infantry, Navigator

Reason for wanting to join this group: I've always found that playing alone is quite boring so joining a team sounds great for me, the bigger the better! Also another friend of mine (Floris) is already in the team I belive.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I am young but a clear headed and chatty type of guy as well as being mentally mature, not so much physically yet :blush: I am also a good navigator around Chernarus and have been playing DayZ in a professional style for the past month. I also have access to a Teamspeak server if needed!

Weaknesses: Fairly shoddy internet being from the UK and living in the countryside!

Other: I may be young but I am a mature player, I don't run around shooting for no reason and I've never killed without reason on DayZ. I.e. Only kill if the person is a threat. I've been playing for the last week with 2 older people (Floris who is 24) and another chap who is 40 so I am definately capable of playing in a more advanced/mature enviroment!

Current in game name: Steam name is Grant2600 or commandogrant21@sky.com

How long have you played DayZ: 6 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Steam

Preferred Position/Role: Medic, Sniper, Zombie reduction

Reason for wanting to join this group: Playing solo gets gets repetitive, working as a squad especially a tactical one is very appealing.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Experience from being in former mature level tactical squads of dayz

Weaknesses: Univercity, quite a lot of deadlines, however I am still left with a healthy amount of free time to play with. Internet connection doesn't seem to be too bad where I am. But not amazing.

Other: I have previously been a part of very serious groups playing dayZ, and enjoy playing maturely, but also to have fun aswell at times. Playing efficiently and accomplishing difficult tasks with a group of other players is what I find most fun in dayZ.

Edited by Grant2600

Current in game name: Burningxdemise(add me on steam atrium-complex)

How long have you played DayZ: About 4 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble, Ventrilo

Preferred Position/Role: Sniper/Spotter/assault

Reason for wanting to join this group: Looking for a good mature group to hook up with, got bored of this game after my previous group died out. Not really a fan of mindlessly killing people

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I can upload to youtube, tactical background and knowledge due to military service, strong ability to read maps and distance, good shot, very good at scavenging and finding what is needed, decent heli pilot

Weaknesses: Not the best driver.

Other: Having been in the military I understand how tactical options within Arma work pretty well, and have applied them successfully to dayZ, be it raiding the airfield, raiding a city, factory, etc. I can advise where to go, when to go, and what to do from a distance with close overlook from my DMR or AS50

Edited by burningxdemise

Dalqan - Approved! (Jag talar lite svenska)

Nitro - Approved! (I like the way you worded your application, so we'll see how it goes.)

Grant2600 - Approved!

BurningxDemise - Approved!

Will PM you teamspeak server information shortly, thanks for taking interest in our group.

There is no limit to how many people may join the group, I never thought I would get more than 4 or 5 people interested.

As it is going right now we're clan sized, and I'll be making a clan/guild website this week once we come up with a name for ourselves.

I'm hoping with this many players we might even flow over into other games we play like BF3/CoD:MW/BlackOps/League of Legends/ and others.

BF3 and LoL here on the PC!

And a few games on ps3.

I also am pretty good with networking and website work, if you need help setting up a forum :D

Clan seems great, would like to join in if I could.

Current in game name: Bombdude

How long have you played DayZ: 3 months or so(Edit: started 3 months ago or so, not total time)

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak

Preferred Position/Role: Assault(Just give me an AK/M4/M16 and some minor supplies and I'm set)

Reason for wanting to join this group:Been playing DayZ alone for a little too long. Running solo can get boring after awhile and makes it so you can't trust anyone. Looking for a relaxed group that doesn't just shoot on sight like I have had to do due to a few recent circumstances that have happened to me.(Will be put in the Other category))

Can you bring anything unique to this group:I can't really think of much really. I can be a distraction really and will help in anyway that I can. I guess you could say that I am a team player but thats about it.

Weaknesses: I can be unobservant at times and can miss some obvious things occasinally..

Other: As said above I have had trust issues lately. Especially one occasion from a couple weeks ago. I found a survivor with no gear while I had a silenced MP5 and a Makarov and some food/soda. I went over to him and tried to help him out and guarded him while we went to Elektro and got him some supplies. We got a lee enfield, another Makarov, and some more food/soda and decided to head North for more supplies. As we were exiting the town he shot me in the back and took my supplies and ran. This happened a couple weeks ago and since then I have had to shoot on sight just to stay alive and have had trust issues. I am hoping by joining the clan I can work with you guys and regain my trust in people and also try to help survivors.

Even if my application isn't accepted I thank you for taking time to read it.

Also, If I need to be contacted my Steam name is Bombdude5 and yes I know Bombdude is a crappy name but I have had it since I played CoD4(The first Modern Warfare and last GOOD Modern Warfare in my opinion) and it has grown on me.

Edited by Bombdude

Will second what Bombdude said, this does seem great.

Current in game name:MiniAzza

How long have you played DayZ: 6 or 7 Hours maybe?

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak/Skype

Preferred Position/Role: I like to hunt for gear. Not from others though. When I'm more experienced I want to help others.

Reason for wanting to join this group: Had some very early yet harsh lessons playing this in such a very short amount of time. I'm not interested in the whole "bandit" thing and I'm very much against them. Any group who goes up against them, I want to be a part of. Strength in numbers eh?

Can you bring anything unique to this group: What could I bring? Thats a tough one. Loyalty and determination.

Weaknesses: I do have a full time, 9-5 job. Being in the UK may mean I don't see American/Canadian members as much as I would like. I would like to play most evenings but its not always possible. I am quite quiet until I get to know people, even over TS. Oh, and i'm a noob at this.

Other: Whilst it is totally irrelevant, I'm a half decent Halo player. Dayz isn't my usual game, I'm not a fan of CoD or any of the other modern military type games. I prefer my Sci Fi like Halo/Mass Effect

• Like 3

Current in game name: qsysopr

How long have you played DayZ: 1 month or so

Preferred Position/Role: Assault/Hoarder of Stuff

Reason for wanting to join this group: Want to try some squad play after going lone wolf long enough to learn the ins & outs of the game.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I'm pretty good at finding other peoples tents and have managed to gather a metric shitload of decent gear scattered around tents on a few servers. Wouldn't mind my hoarding OCD going to a good cause helping to kit out a squad. I'm a crack bike pilot ;)

Weaknesses: Not very good with the sniper rifles, I prefer to get close with assault rifles and don't really care if I die. Haven't been in a squad before and play at odd hours.

Current in game name: Victory Gin

How long have you played DayZ: About a week

Preferred voicechat software(s): Skype, Mumble

Preferred Position/Role: Recon/Medic/Engineer

Reason for wanting to join this group: Your idea about how to make the most of the sandbox sounds awesome. This game is great but I dont like that everyone is out to kill new players for no reason. I have been running around solo for a week and Ive tryed to make contacts in the game but sofar that has not ended well. I think its great that this clan is trying to make a stable community with-in a game that is so chaotic.

Weaknesses: Odd work schedule, but still find plenty of time to get some gaming in.

• Like 1

Bombdude - Approved! (Just constructive criticism, telling others you're not immature doesn't help at all.If anything it reconfirms the fact you're still young. We all were too. Let your actions and words speak for your maturity, which you did to some degree.)

MiniAZZA - Approved!

Qsysopr - Approved!

Victory Gin - Approved!

Check your messages for login info for the teamspeak server. Hope to see you all in game soon!

Current in game name:Medic / Lt. Muffins

How long have you played DayZ: About 6 months

Preferred Position/Role: Medic, but ill pretty much go with any role

Reason for wanting to join this group:Looking for have some fun with a good group of people

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I've been on an anit-bandit clan before, I love using the SVD and the M16A2 M203 for its grenade launcher, been playing for a while so i know some good spots not alot of people know about.

Weaknesses: I go back to college in a week so the playing time wont be a crazy amount hours per week, but ill be active

Other:im a very good driver and a better pilot i know a lot of people say that but ive driven and flown all vehicles in the game, i fly c-130s upsidedown, transport full clans from each airfield. I love to fly

Current in game name: Illustrious

How long have you played DayZ: i only played a few hours afhter i died like 6 times im a nub

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble

Preferred Position/Role:Sniper

Reason for wanting to join this group: I just want a few people maby even in the future good friends to play a game of dayz with i want to get into it but i dont wanna do it alone

Can you bring anything unique to this group:Atm Im starting up my Youtube channel so it could be a good start to upload a few Dayz gameplay sections or eps mabye even

Weaknesses:Low self a steam id say i go to the defensive quite quikly if someone makes a joke or something and i feel attked this is cause of my youth ive been bullyied all my life and thats not a secret or anything i just have a few charactics that you need to get used to other then that im fun lovin and completly nuts (in a good way before i scare the crap out of you (all jokes aside)

Other: I kinda think i explained the situation a sentences above this one im just Looking for friendly people to play some dayz with im a total noob i dont know a whole lot but i sure do have a decent aim

hope i get a fair chance

Cheers

Current in game name: Rasmus

How long have you played DayZ: for about 2 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Skype, but I would adapt to whatever the team uses if necessary.

Preferred Position/Role: Looter, rifleman or even a decoy/bait if the team needs it.

Reason for wanting to join this group: I've been playing with a friend for some time and we are looking for a larger group to join, in order to gain more experience, be more organized and have more fun. Mainly just looking for a more teambased way of playing, with an organized group with trustworthy people.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I consider myself a decent shot and I can offer the group my loyalty.

Weaknesses: The time-zone difference is a definate disadvantage. But one should be able to find a solution. Another problem is that I'm not experienced with playing in a group, that skill should however be aquired quickly. Sniping isn't my thing either.

Other: PM me if I can be approved, or for further contact info. timezone is +1 .

I hope to be approved and have some fun times with this group. :)

Current in game name: Jake

How long have you played DayZ: For about 2 months now

Preferred voicechat software(s): I would prefer using skype, since that's what I usually use, but I don't mind adapting to whatever the group wants to use.

Preferred Position/Role: Looter/Recon/Support and I can also act as bait or luring zombies away from sites if it's needed, to be honest, I'm pretty versatile.

Reason for wanting to join this group: Me and a friend have been playing this game together since we began playing DayZ, and have been looking for something more organized with more people, and as you can imagine, that's tough to find. So when we noticed this post we quickly agreed that we should try it out.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Well as I said before I'm pretty versatile, and I'm willing to play almost any role needed, except for sniping, I'm not very good at sniping. But besides that I like to think that I'm a pretty good shot. Other than that I'm a friendly guy and quite the teamplayer.

Weaknesses: Well obviously the time difference could be a problem, but I'm sure that's a problem we'll be able to overcome. Other than that, well, as I said earlier my sniping isn't very good.

Other: Uhmm... Can't really think of anything as of right now beside just wanting to have fun and playing together as a team! [EDIT] Probably a good idea to say that my timezone is +1. PM me if you need further contact info or other information.

Hoping for an approval and some fun playing Dayz with you guys! :-)

Edited by UnitedWeAreStronger

I haven't played, but the lack of a good team/community has what's kept me away. This group sounds like the type of group that would make the expierence worth it!

Current in game name:Coolcat33333

How long have you played DayZ: Never!

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak

Preferred Position/Role: Infantry/LMG/Muscle (What ever you want to call it. I've never been a good sniper in any game I play, I prefer to be up in the fight.)

Reason for wanting to join this group: I've had Arma 2 combined ops FOREVER (got it 2012 summer sale I think) to play DayZ. Never installed it though after I heard the community was full of very untrusting people. This group seems to prove otherwise

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Sense of Humor, I've got a pretty unique sense of humor.

Weaknesses: I haven't actually played the game yet. Also, I have a rather hetic IRL schedual. My times will be hetic but you'll see me every few days or so. (I have school as well as a few other IRL activities I'm obligated too)

Other: I know I haven't played the game yet, but I feel I'm a quick learner. While I prefer to play on first person only servers, I guess that might not be an option with the group if you already have a set group of servers you play on. I love team work and team based coop play, so this group will fit me if you accept me!

Edited by Coolcat33333

Current in game name: TheGodSend

How long have you played DayZ: About 6-8 months then took about 6 months break because clan members stoped playing. i do play things like taki life every so often.

Preferred voicechat software(s): I use mumble but w/e works.

Preferred Position/Role: Havnt played in a while but i was normally the spotter/sniper when going in high pop citys. I dont mind putting a barrle in someones face either though.

Reason for wanting to join this group: Iv been playing War Z and the only thing i really like about it r the zombies. So im gonna play DayZ till a better zombie/survival comes out. Plus i have gotten tired of senseless killings for loot. War Z and DayZ (back when i played) have waaaay to many bandits. Its nice to run into someone that wont kill u for the sake of getting a kill. Although i do love fucken with unarmed people lol.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I LOOOOVE sniping lol. I also love the bicycle and used to be quick with running supplys to people. As long as i didnt land in a tiny pond...

Weaknesses: Im not sure id like sniping if i cant shoot ppl. So its probibly not good unless theres still a lot of bandits these days.

Other: I do want to try some close quarters action and not just be on the hill all day. I play mostly at night but during the day sometimes too. I stream when im playing multiplayer games but am good at keeping server # secret. Im not some famous twitch dude but having a steady game to stream would be good.

I never thought there would be such interest in anti-banditry but I'm glad to see there are others out there.

MrTwigster - Approved!

Kevinguit15 - Approved!

L'union-fait-la-force - Approved!

UnitedWeAreStronger - Approved! (Nice name!)

Coolcat33333 - Approved!

TheGodSend - Approved!

Check your messages for login info for teamspeak.

• Like 1

We have a private hive that will soon be whitelisted! Come to Teamspeak Asking for Lone Wolf if your interested in enterance! We do offer Teamspeak Channels as well.

ts55.gameservers.com:9231