AbstractVision

Want to start a friendly small tactical unit - Respectful & Mature Only - Newbies Welcome - (Anti-Hacker/Bandit)

Cirnee - Approved!

Glad to have you with us, words of wisdom always appreciated.

I'll PM you shortly with contact information.

One of our members is currently adapting his teamspeak server for use with the DayZ group. We're just trying to make sure the passwords work before we send information out. It should be up sometime this weekend.

One of our members is currently adapting his teamspeak server for use with the DayZ group. We're just trying to make sure the passwords work before we send information out. It should be up sometime this weekend.

Alright perfect! Can't wait.

Current in game name: Sparky

How long have you played DayZ: About 3 months

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Ventrillo

Preferred Position/Role: Recon/Infantry

Reason for wanting to join this group: Looking to play with other people, playing as a lone wolf has lost its edge. I really want to try and take on bandit groups and other groups.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: If you are looking for someone to record for youtube or make a clan movie sorta thing, used to do it for previous counter-strike clan, I think my work is still on youtube. I have my own server at home, can host a private server if need be or even a VoIP server or possibly both depending on bandwidth. I know my way around the map pretty well now, and am I pretty funny guy (so I’ve been told)

Weaknesses: Haven’t played managed to kill any other players in Dayz yet (Not through lack of trying), unfortunately due to working throughout the week I cannot play during the day only after 6pm (GMT)

Other: Need a website or anything else technical I can assist best , I work in IT and have done for the past 5 years.

Current in game name: Sidewinder91

How long have you played DayZ: 8 Months

Preferred voicechat software(s): No Preference

Preferred Position/Role: Scavanger/Hoarder

Reason for wanting to join this group: Group experience and hero characteristics

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Good awareness and tactical ability, quick on the draw and helpfull. Not a backstabber

Weaknesses: My internet is slow, though optic will be up and running in March 2013, activity can be random(Im in the US military and stationed overseas) so shift changes and might have to deploy at any time. As far as the game I'm still learning the ropes and the maps.

Other: cant really thik of anything

Current in game name: Snoopy

How long have you played DayZ: Being playing on and off since Dayz started. Have 3 steam accounts for Dayz.

Preferred voicechat software: Teamspeak or Skype

Preferred Position/Role: Gathering supplies for the team ( blood, morphine, bandages, meat, guns, ammo, engine, tires, etc.)

Reason for wanting to join this group: Want to share my Dayz experience with other friendly people.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Can navigate the map by the sky, and help teach new people how to survive without going to Cherno, Electro, Balota, Stary and the airfields.

Weaknesses: On call 24/7, so I might have to leave once a day for 3 hours but most of the time near a computer.

Other: My preferred weapon is a hatchet and a silenced pistol.

Current in game name: Triton

How long have you played DayZ: playing fora month, watching videos for 6 months

Preferred voicechat software: Teamspeak or Skype

Preferred Position/Role: Recon/Infantry

Reason for wanting to join this group: Tired of playing by myself

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I can research anything while playing, I have maps, apps, and print-outs.

Weaknesses: Work/School.But I'm still on quite a bit.

Other: My preferred weapon is a hatchet and a lee enfield.

Current in game name: Sgt. Meadows

How long have you played DayZ: About a month

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Vent, Mumble

Preferred Position/Role: Medic, MG, Spotter

Reason for wanting to join this group: Much more fun grouping. Looking for challenges.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Maps, Planning, Tactics, Heli, Non-Chern Maps, Additional RL Friends

Weaknesses: Still fairly new.

Other:

Current in game name: Michaelz

How long have you played DayZ: 1 year

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype,

Preferred Position/Role: sniper/scout

Reason for wanting to join this group: my old clan diapered... like magic -_- and injoy a group

Can you bring anything unique to this group: i know the map well, i have elecrtro down like the back of my hand.

Weaknesses: cant play all the time. hackers that kill me get me really mad. if some one kills me like a real player im fine.

Other: good in a group

Current in game name: Emerick

How long have you played DayZ: 6 monts

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak or i can try to get skype(im not to good whit programing)

Preferred Position/Role: Medic/food suplier/suport fire/pack rat

Reason for wanting to join this group: the more the merier

Can you bring anything unique to this group: i like to try and find tactic to outsmart the enemy... and aparently i have a nack to make people laugh because of my slight accent... My 1st language is french but my english is perfect(almost) lollllllll

Weaknesses:my real life lolllllllllll i a security guard and never know when i will be free to play.

Other: im a serious player that whant a group that can be serious when the moment presents it self also sorry for any gramatical errors that i may make...my 1st language is french lollll :D

Edited by Emerick

Sp4rky - Approved!

Sidewinder91 - Approved!

Spon9eBob - Approved!

Weejes - Approved!

Sgt. Meadows - Approved!

MesMichael - Approved! (Keep in mind we're a mature and respectful group, so no raging will be tolerated.)

Emerick - Approved!

I'm currently away from home, I'll be back on monday. I don't have the time to send out contact information to everyone. Masinini is working to get a teamspeak server setup for our group to use. As soon as its ready I'll PM login info to everyone. In the event it is not ready by Monday when I get home, I'll PM contact information to everyone.

I also encourage you all to take your own iniative and get in touch with the other members in the group who have applied and been accepted.

Our group is growing rapidly, when I get home Monday I'll start making a forum/website for the group.

Thanks for your patience everyone! Can't wait to see you all in game!

Current in game name: LoneRanger

How long have you played DayZ: About 1 month

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype,

Preferred Position/Role: Bodyguard / Recon

Reason for wanting to join this group: I am tired of running around alone, and every "friend" i make shoots me in the head, even if I am unarmed. Playing with someone adds a whole new level to the game, and helps make it more tactical and fun.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: I think i know the map fairly well, atleast the coast and inner areas up to the NW airfield. Is being a noob unique?

Weaknesses: My internet is decent, but a wireless nontheless. I do not have an immense time to play, but can always plan enough to on for several hours when needed.

Other: Just a normal guy...

Current in game name: Arkamedies

How long have you played DayZ: Just starting today

Preferred voicechat software(s): Teamspeak, Skype, ventrilo

Preferred Position/Role: Dont really know yet

Reason for wanting to join this group: I would like to start this game out playing with some people instead of alone and by myself lol

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Well i have yet to play this game but im a really good team player. I cant take orders and set up fire teams

Weaknesses: dnt really know yet have yet to play starting the game up as i type

Other: Right now im at AIT for the US Army so the only bad thing is i cant be on all the time,, like 3 hours a day then weekend are all mine :)

Edited by Arkamedies

Howdy to all, If anyone wants to meet and greet, we can use this weekend to do that. I had stopped playing for a week now due to was getting bored of playing by myself. I have several tents in server US 1154, was starting to give away my gear, now i have a group to share with. I'm interested in playing the game today if anyone would like to join me. I am not a hunter / killer type of guy but if shot at will shoot back. I currently have a hero skin and sometimes wear a ghillie. My in-game name is Snoopy.

My current teamspeak is ts101.light-speed.com:4888

Will be moving over to the clan teamspeak when it is set up.

:beans: Enjoy the beans and don't let the zombies bite. :)

I also play BF3 on Xbox. Username is Xx Spon9eB0B xX.

Will keep my teamspeak on if i'm on.

Edited by Spon9eBoB

Howdy to all, If anyone wants to meet and greet, we can use this weekend to do that. I had stopped playing for a week now due to was getting bored of playing by myself. I have several tents in server US 1154, was starting to give away my gear, now i have a group to share with. I'm interested in playing the game today if anyone would like to join me. I am not a hunter / killer type of guy but if shot at will shoot back. I currently have a hero skin and sometimes wear a ghillie. My in-game name is Snoopy.

My current teamspeak is ts101.light-speed.com:4888

Will be moving over to the clan teamspeak when it is set up.

:beans: Enjoy the beans and don't let the zombies bite. :)

I also play BF3 on Xbox. Username is Xx Spon9eB0B xX.

Will keep my teamspeak on if i'm on.

I tried searching for the server and name and nothing came up. My name is Sidewinder I usually ply on UK servers if anyone would like to party up for a bit.

Update.... I found the server

Edited by Sidewinder91

I tried searching for the server and name and nothing came up. My name is Sidewinder I usually ply on UK servers if anyone would like to party up for a bit.

Update.... I found the server

Anyone playing tonight?

Sure, im in that US 1154 server, its really active and bandits everywhere.

Edited by Sidewinder91

Current in game name: Squishofdoom

Age: 15 (I can accept a trial period, and I could probably find an accepting group if you reject me outright, but I'd appreciate being given a chance.)

How long have you played DayZ: 5 days (I learn very fast, I have most everything down).

Preferred voicechat software(s): Skype or Teamspeak 3, Ventrilo doesn't cooperate with me.

Preferred Position/Role: Driver/Pilot/Stealth.

Reason for wanting to join this group: I've been playing for these 5 days, and the only deaths I've had were from other people. I'm sick of that.

Can you bring anything unique to this group: Luck.

Weaknesses: I'm too nice and too trusting to people.

Other: I play DayZ through Steam and my time zone is -7 GMT.

Contact Info:

Steam: Squishofdoom[bob] NOT squishofdoom, that is one of my friends being an impostor.

Teamspeak 3: Squishofdoom

Edited by squishofdoom

Have my teamspeak on to see if anyone wanted to play. ( ts101.light-speed.com:4888 )

Been playing X Box BF3 & cking back on TS to see if anybody wanys to play, Ill ck it after every match.

On right now if anyone wants to caue some mayhem

Update, still on. Search server US 1154, Name is sidewinder.

Edited by Sidewinder91