Sign in to follow this  
LostManMike

Hacker Despawning Loot/Vehicles

Hi, today I decided to get on and head for the NW Airfield to find a gun for my pal. Before I left, my vehicles (bus and sedan, both fully repaired) were in their hiding spots secluded deep in the woods. I managed to make it halfway to the airfield before logging out for dinner. Upon returning, I made my way to the airfield and collected the loot. I heard a player say in side chat that a hacker came on and despawned most the loot and all the vehicles. When I returned to my vehicles' hiding spot, they were both gone. A player also reported that his group's chopper had vanished.

Is it possible for hackers to do this? If so, will my vehicles respawn at some point?

I don't think hackers can despawn loot, but it's possible that he teleported all vehicles somewhere

Edited by TSAndrey

^ hackers CAN despawn loot until the next server restart, for future refernce. And you can also delete vehicles.

Edited by freaky78

The server restarted and it all my vehicles were back. Although some random gear was missing from them, I'm grateful they didn't completely vanish. Thanks for some answers.