Sign in to follow this  
saintGeorge

Help me please.... :( Script Resctriction #103 ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD?

Hey guys alright let me get straight to it. IM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD to have this problem, Iv googled for hours and youtubed for hours, No one i can find has had this Script Resctriction #103 (BattleEye: Public Varibles) Iv redownloded Arma 2- DayZ - Battleye...

NOTHING IS WORKING

Alright so what happens is i join a server and if i get hurt, like a broken leg and knocked out, i get kicked... then i can never play that server EVER AGAIN... like a zombie can break my leg (mike tyson) then nek minuet kicked....

Iv made a thread before but i still need help, its been like 6-7 months without dayz.. its killing me :L

mates have tried to help Nothing is working,

Id appreciate if somone helped, maybe even a reward if possible to be fixed. If not, Guess the longer wait for Standalone comes..

Thanks for commenting etc if you can help and try etc pissed off to the max. =[

Im not entireley sure how i just fixed it... But i changed my name and back to DEFAULT charatcer, fixed it.. not sure what happens.. but yeah if you have this problem, Email or inbox or comment on youtube.com/SaintGeorgeGaming

Im not entireley sure how i just fixed it... But i changed my name and back to DEFAULT charatcer, fixed it.. not sure what happens.. but yeah if you have this problem, Email or inbox or comment on youtube.com/SaintGeorgeGaming

Ah. Good, it's working.

Edited by Zionist Wabbit