eldritch (DayZ)

US 35 (seattle 3) d#mnd hackers

Server: US 35 (seattle 3)

Time: 02:20PM PST

Wanker flying around in a jet. Nuked our truck, wiped our squad, cleared out the server.

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

QQ

Some more info, after he chased us for a while he crashed the jet into our truck. Total scum bag

Ya, our truck had about 3 tents worth of stuff we had collected over the entire day (about 5 hours) ... we tried to outrun the jet when it started carpet bombing us, but he eventually just crashed it into us. Pretty pissed. Took us a week to get that cargo truck up and running, and tons of gear for our entire squad (about 8 people's stuff).

Any chance for a rollback? We have screenshots of the jet and our truck in a ball of fire if it will help:

[attachment=1056]

[attachment=1057]

After I respawned from him doing a machine gun strafe on me (after the truck was blown up) ... he apparently has decided to put jets upside down on the coast (and they are loud as hell :P)

[attachment=1058]

on a different note:

How the heck or why do you play in daytime with such high brightness etc.. that is crucifying my eyeballs :D

on a different note:

How the heck or why do you play in daytime with such high brightness etc.. that is crucifying my eyeballs :D

In the interest of randomly being off-topic:

Some people (myself included) tend to have monitor brightness set fairly low, as a personal preference. To see stuff in games, you might set game brightness higher. Because screenshots ignore the monitor brightness (the monitor is irrelevant to the screenshot), the screens look brighter to another person, with a higher monitor brightness :)