savingbadluckbrian

Looking for a group of friendly Players...

Hey guys i am also a new ish player to dayz...however im not new to the arma2 gameplay i probably have about 100hrs on Wasteland (dayz without the zombies) i am in GMT tims as i am from britain and would like to play with some guys who can play in the same time zone...i don't want to make a clan as i hate the idea of having a boss to tell me what to do but to play with 2-3 friendly players would be nice...I have a couple of friends from school to play as well both are experienced...applying is the wrong word but when stating your intrest please say what position you would best suit and why e.g sniper...medic...heavy gunner etc...Also you DONT HAVE to have a mic but would nice if you do...Playing regularly is a must and i dont mine new players as long as they play regularly and try and progress as players

Thanks Andy

Skpye: exodus7337 Steam: andypandy737 or pm me if intrested

If your looking for some mature players that value teamwork and play together as friendlies and/or bandits come check out our panthera server. Bring your friends and play against us or join us on our teamspeak channel and help us out. Currently playing panthera island, 24/7 daylight and lots of vehicles, choppers, planes etc...

Server IP: 69.162.88.42:2312 TS3 IP: 66.55.142.230:9371

We are alos recruiting for our clan Allied Task Force {ATF} but is not neccesary to join to play with us. Check it out and tell them Captain Rhodes sent ya!!!

www.alliedtaskforce.com

We have no "boss" telling us what to do except play fair and legit. No need to apply and you can join us our teamspeak server and your friends are welcome as well, check it out.

Check out clan/group recruiting forum. Or check out my profile. Andrew and friends would love to have you play with us. Until then stay alive

Don't play on ATF's server. They reset the server at their whim to attain gear, but more importantly their admins are abusive and the clan founder posts private player information publicly on their website, violating privacy rights.

http://dayzmod.com/f...vacy-violation/

Dude you can troll us all you want and say what you want but truth is you and your buddies got caught red handed hacking then you come into our forum bitching and moaning, then when you get told where to go you troll us,, grow up kid, you know why your banned deal with it..

Dear survivors,

After a few months of testing and modding we have released the lockdown and the server is open for all survivors! At the moment we have a mix of English, Dutch and Belgian players (chat in ENG) and are still looking for some more active players to join in. You do not need skills, we have beginners and veterans, as long as you have fun and don’t use any mods or hacks then you are more than welcome! We even got hero’s to patch you up, and a Bambi rescue team!

We still have places left on our 30 slot server, and everyone can login, but remember: In case of hacker emergency the gate WILL be closed and only players who are whitelisted or have a password can continue. Passwords are given to all who register on the forum and ask for one at the corresponding topic.

Server specifications:

• Scavenge for parts and build your own base or camp
  • Bandit, hero and survivor high artificial intelligence NPC's
  • NPC heli patrols
  • Mumble voice chat server on request (ENG)
  • Server location: UK
  • Timezone GMT-2, Day/Night cycle
  • Chernarus map only
  • 90+ Vehicles / 12+ Helis (including some very rare spawns)
  • Server restarts every morning at 08:00 AM
  • Vehicle script runs on Saturday morning's to reset and create new vehicle spawns
  • Global chat (ENG) tekst, no voice
  • Battleye active
  • Server player rankings and statistics
  • No rules of engagements, it’s your story and you can do what you like as you like

Dayz of Glory -Chernarus- UK/EUR (v1.7.6.1/beta 103419) [bASE/CAMP BUILDING|AI NPC'S|VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON] [GMT-2] www.dayzofglory.com

Server IP: 92.48.90.164:2452

Information, rankings and statistics at: www.dayzofglory.com

Stay safe, let’s bring glory back to Chernarus!