Sign in to follow this  
ronnyg12

I want to join a clan

I've been playing DayZ for a few days now and realize it's very difficult to play solo. Thus, I am looking for a clan to team up with. Please comment if you are looking for another member. (I am a survivor)

Thanks!

Hello! I am in a clan called Hammer Time Community. We're a gaming community that plays many games, including DayZ (and Arma 2), Chivalry, and much more.

We are currently in a heavy recruitment stage. We mostly play for fun and pride ourselves on teamwork and being global. (No time zone restrictions)

If you're intrested, please go to http://hammer-time.co.uk/ and make a account, then send in an application from the applications tab.

Hope to see you soon!

//Mupplo

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070

I've been playing DayZ for a few days now and realize it's very difficult to play solo. Thus, I am looking for a clan to team up with. Please comment if you are looking for another member. (I am a survivor)

Thanks!

Join our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Why not join Battalion Landing Team 3/2?

BLT 2/3 is a Military Realism Unit for DayZ.Our clan aims to recreate real life Miltary Tactics and a realistic Military experience while still having fun in the the DayZ Universe!

You can check out our recruitment thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/122514-battalion-landing-team-32-26th-marine-expeditionary-unit-dayz-warz-military-recruitment-open/

Or you can join our Teamspeak server with this

IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com

PW: infantry

You can also join the website that we will give you once you are accepted and play on one of our two Private Hive servers! Just come on Teamspeak 3 or PM me and ask any questions that you may have!

Hey maybe you'll be interested in joining TNR. We're a UK based server but cater for members from all over the world, so far we have members from Canada, America and South Africa. We've been around for 7 months, the majority of us have atleast 6 months experience on DayZ. If you're looking for an experienced clan then we're the one for you ;) We have our own Teamspeak with 512 slots, as well as 2 Dedicated game servers (can play ANY PC game). We're most active from 5pm to 1-2am GMT so if you're from around that timezone then we'll most likely be on when you are. Have a look at our recruitment thread here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124784-tnr-the-new-republic-recruitment-open-military-style/

If you want to join our teamspeak to have a chat with us then join: ts.tnrclan.com

Thanks,

-Nitro!

If you ever later feel like you'd rather run alone, let me know. I can give you a lot of help on being a lone wolf and how to do a lot better playing as one as well.

Add me on Skype: intensity_skype