zzayers

[Six] 6FeetDeep is now recruiting ( Bandit Clan )

I'm really glad I joined these guys. Everyone's helpful and works together as a team. Transport/backup/etc always available for the asking. We usually roll around in multi vehicles both air and land and just wreak havok.

All legit PVPers and no whiners in the bunch. Dedicated server/forums/teamspeak3 FTW.

It's pretty hard to even find a bandit clan in the first place, and I found a great one!

Wow, this server is full of hackers.

you sir are some kind of troll with the wrong server in mind or perhaps your one of the group of 6 we banned yesterday for spawning boxes up north. either way your confused. good luck though!

Nope, I am not banned on the servers, just joined the server to make sure. What happened was before, some guys taunted me and as I was in electro. Then I climbed to the top of the hospital and some guys came in a bus. Then suddenly the whole building blew up, and they taunted me again, laughing and saying I got what I deserved. They clearly did not see me, as I was prone. They were not in electro before, so definatly a hacker.

This clan is terrible who needs hackers when u got abusive admins! and 5$ loadouts HA check out http://partybuscrew.gamerdna.com custom loadouts and no admin abuse an waaaaay more loot an extras! server ip 173.192.170.85:3068

Edited by kronik

Who charges 5$ 10$ and 15$ for loadouts and up to 60$ for untouchable camps you should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop tryin to make this P2Play or your clan might end up 6 FEET DEEP!!!

Edited by kronik

Kronik you need to grow up already.. Seriously man, you keep doing this shit, why not just drop it?