obblebobble1@hotmail.com

Fatal Clan and Server - Recruiting

We work as a team yet won't carry you throughout the game, when playing with the clan you should be pulling your own weight and listen to everything the squad leader says. Fatal is both a friendly and aggressive clan, we are generally against KoS (Killing on sight) depending on the situations. We will never kill an unarmed player unless they act as a threat to our clan members or are on our KoS list. If a player has items that we need, they may be killed but generally robbing or taking the player hostage is preferred. When to kill information will be stated later. Besides from our aggressive side we can also offer blood transfusions or supplies to others if they are friendly.

The fatal clan is based around the Fatal server, acting as our clan home. Anyone is welcome to join the server but our clan will roam the land ;) Our clan has no perks above other members when playing on the Fatal server.

Click here for a link to the server information and thread

Hope to see you online, please visit our website:

Fatalgaming.org

Joining requirements:

- Owned DayZ for at least 3 weeks

- Basic survival and combat skills

- Map awareness, such as finding your location and getting to a specific location

- Friendly yet aware attitude, not too agressive

- Teamwork skills

- Microphone

- [Fatal] Tag before your name IF you are accepted

Fatal Rules:

- All of the Fatal server rules

- Never betray a clan member or alliance member

- Listen to the squad leader

- Dont argue amongst your current squad

- Dont take a vehicle if it's owned by another clan member, unless given permission by that member or a squad leader/staff

- Make sure your profile name has the [Fatal] Tag

- More rules to come -

Fatal Combat Rules: (Not followed as strictly)

- Dont KoS, some exceptions (KoS list or they act as a threat)

- Don't shoot unless told, you may shoot if you must, for example, your life is in danger, something was stolen, etc.

- Don't kill unarmed, only kill if they are on the KoS list or are acting as a threat.

- When robbing or taking hostages, ask all others to stop moving and to face away, if they don't you can shoot. Then ask them to drop their weapons and anything else you would like from them. Take the weapons or tell them to walk away and not come back for a few minutes giving your squad time to get away.

- More combat rules to come -

Edited by Obblebobble

Hey! I applied to the website, but i noticed right as i hit submit, i accidently typed in Reliquest instead of Reliquent >.<