Sign in to follow this  
MehC8

Bandits Needed.

We are new to server hosting and all but we have

• 100+ Cars
  • 10+ Helis
  • 24/7 Daytime
  • Starting Bag(Coyote[big One])
  • Starting Weapons (That Change Sometimes)
  • Side Chat
  • Heli Crashes
  • Active Admins
  • 50 Slots

Loadouts are always changing!

-You will always spawn with a weapon and a Coyote backpack

*Events Soon*

-Such as Hunting the Admins

-Raiding Castles against the main "clan" on the server(1 faction defending / The rest of the server offending)

-And more!

YouTube

-So far there are 2 YouTubers that play on here we welcome more :)

**To Join Search "Big Bag Loadout" In DayZ Commander or what ever you use to find servers!

Thanks for reading and see you guys in game!

• Like 1

Protip: add your IP to the OP. My search in DayZ commander doesn't always work right. IP always works. :)

Protip: add your IP to the OP. My search in DayZ commander doesn't always work right. IP always works. :)

Thanks man!

how often do the loadouts change too? will we always start with a pistol?

Always spawn with at least an M1911 sometimes spawn with a primary.

Server IP - 173.192.200.119:3136

Well . . . .I just killed two clan members on this server and got told I'll start hacking soon even though it has extra anti-cheat. I don't know if they were admins or what but he said "hacking US". LMAO!!! Why would I hack (I would die first before becoming that pathetic of a human being) when I can kill 'em completely legit? Bandit skin in 30 minutes of play.

Them clan members were sooooo butt hurt they had to bring my mom into it. You know you've own'd someone hard and bruised their ego when they bring your mom into thier insecurities. LMMFAO!!!!

If they are not apart of your server admins MehC8, I'd tell them to stop that shit and if they are, have fun with a nearly empty server before long if it continues. Just speaking from experience. Non-hackers/scripter don't like being told they are going to hack. Get thier butt hurt under control please.

Edited by NoyZ

and......... server is gone already. = ((

Now it's up. It was off for a couple of days. THAT'S what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

It was never down for a couple of days. Get off this forum if you are going to make up shit and dog on other people.

LMAO!! You mad bambi?

Were you one of the two I ambushed: putting an AK74 round in both your heads then took your green military off road with a satchel in it and all that gear? Thanks for the Bizon and all that ammo btw.

Either that or you were the one who's ass I smashed with the Bizon and then took your AS50, huh? You need A LOT more practice aiming. You make your butt hurt VERY apparent for all to see.

I like this server and was watching it. They don't abuse the admin map that I can see. It was down for over a day. Could have been as long as 2 depending on when it went down and when it came back up.

Who needs an event to hunt admins? lol

Why don't you get off this forum with your butt hurt if you can't deal with your butt hurt. Preparation H ftw, my bambi friend.

Im in the mood for a roast beef w/ extra sharp cheddar on sourdough. :P

Edited by NoyZ

lol funny because I have yet to die on this server due to getting shot. so now you are just mking up more shit

At no point did he say that it was actually you, he just asked. in a non polite way but still plus you kinda started it he just stated that he could not see the server for 2 dayz.

Just my 3 cents

• Like 2

lol funny because I have yet to die on this server due to getting shot. so now you are just mking up more shit

lol funny because you are more than likely lying. Any admin on there can look at my toon right now to CONFIRM I have an Bizon, AS50 and a bandit skin. Can he check to see if you've died from human contact or not? hmmm

As far as if it was you, you yourself make it appear that way. Bambits™ with fragile egos usually react with butt hurt.

Seeings how it's morning I'll take an egg, ham and gouda on english muffin. Chop chop.

Edited by NoyZ

lol funny because you are more than likely lying. Any admin on there can look at my toon right now to CONFIRM I have an Bizon, AS50 and a bandit skin. Can he check to see if you've died from human contact or not? hmmm

As far as if it was you, you yourself make it appear that way. Bambits™ with fragile egos usually react with butt hurt.

Seeings how it's morning I'll take an egg, ham and gouda on english muffin. Chop chop.

Man, I dont know you, Never tried the server, but I sure as hell would love to beat you up in real life for the way you talk nerd.

Man, I don't know you. Never tried the server, but I sure as hell would love to beat you up in real life for the way you talk, nerd.

How's it feel being impotent? LMAO!!! Internet tough guy prolly 90 pounds soaking wet with a rock in his pocket. You mad nerd? Physical threats over the internet make you look tough and scare people. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Pathetic. Maybe you should be in school? By your post it would seem so. Children usually threaten when they know they don't have to back it up. . . . or cowards

Come kill me then. Add as friend 'frndly till I get weapon' and 'I see dead people' and put your money where your mouth is. I play on a few different servers including my clans so you might have to pay attention. mmmk? Otherwise keep your lame ass, weak threats to yourself. :facepalm:

I get the feeling that if I make you make me a sandwich I'll get busted for child labor laws so don't worry about it. kissyfacepng

The server is still up what are you talking about?

I suppose your going to tell it isn't gone right now? LMAO

Looks like I called it. :murder:

you are dumb Protip: look it up by IP. it is up

HAHAHA It was down for days and days. What's with all the idiots around here? I ALWAYS search by IP because DayZ commander search doesn't always work. Look at my post history. I tell EVERY SINGLE SERVER thread I find that doesn't add it's IP to do so. :facepalm: :facepalm:

MY OWN POST IN THIS THREAD!! Check the date CAREFULLY mmmk? Can you read or is english not your first language or do you not know how to favorite a server? You must be one of the ones I've own'd on there. Butt hurt is as butt does.

Switched to rMod I see. Good luck getting players on there.

Edited by NoyZ