{MILKMAN}Razor

Helicopter Kamikaze time!

So earlier today i was playing on a Taviana server and decided to camp out the apartments in Boye, i only had crap gear and frankly wanted to start again, so i thought i might as well get a few kills in whilst im there.

So i'm laying on top of the apartment with an AK-47 and a Glock, some guy talks in direct chat and says that he is getting an evac from the apartment roof and asked if i wanted to join him, i thought what the hell and we both waited for the ride to come along.

About 10 minutes later a heli fly's low and we both hop in. I spend about 15 minutes with these guys, flying around, chatting etc. We finally reach their camp and land. In total their were 6 guys, 3 in the heli, 2 standing around and one in a Ural.

They give me some better gear (M14 AIM, ghillie suit, M9SD, NVGs and rangefinder) and tell me that i can take a car if i want, i didn't want a car as it makes you a very open and loud target, so i left it and walked off into the forest where i stopped and ate some beans.

It was getting close to night and i decided that i'd have a little bit of a scout out of their camp, so i headed back under the cover of dusk and waited in the treeline, watching their every move. I could hear over direct chat that a few of the guys were gonna log off and have something to eat and they were leaving one guy there to protect their camp. Sure enough they leave the one guy and he starts patrolling round their camp, as he comes close i shoot him in the face with my M9SD and quickly jump in the heli and start to take off.

Right as i'm taking off 2 of the guys spawn in, but they haven't realised that their buddy is dead and their heli is taking off, so i just smash the Q key and fly as high as i can. Not a minute later do i see them talking in side chat about their missing heli and blaming it on the guy i had killed (i had hidden the body as to not arouse suspicion).

This was my chance to royally bugger their camp up and teach them not to horde vehicles and weapons. I quickly flipped the heli upside down using my L33T skizzles and floored it downwards, i then bailed and watched it explode right in the middle of their camp, destroying everything they have and killing them all.

I proceed to land and wander off into the darkness to find my next victim.

I know a few of you might think that this isn't real banditry but i just wanted to share a tale of intrigue and deception, plus they guys in which i did this too might see this and then try to hunt me down, all i can say to them is: Come get bitch.

• Like 2

"Come get bitch"?

I don't get it, are you referring to yourself with that statement?

"Come get bitch"?

I don't get it, are you referring to yourself with that statement?

You sir are obviously unfamiliar with Consuela from Family Guy. Bad MattGL. Bad.