Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie Lamb

Hitting peoples camps up and they bitch? :P

SO! many of you bandits! (not coast line snipers) will know what im on about! you find someones camp take a car and there good gear and they bitch all day well i did this but whilst they were at there camp ;) im a sneaky one you see? Anyway i did this and they bitched abouts 'hacks' im sure this happens to all bandits? i thought the idea of playing dayz was taking risks and when you get fucked over you just get on with it and get on with it again the funny thing is they were bandits and were telling me they hit someones camp up and killed them? these people need to stop bitching about this stuff its the way of dsayz they knew it might happen and it did? anyone else had this?

Context:

So we log onto a server in the middle of nowhere, the owners are on, whatever. We get up and walk around the forest for a minute or two, suddenly I get sniped and he gets killed by an M249.

This was unusually quick (we thought maybe hacks, but whatever), so we go to meet by Zelenogorsk, and he finds it, their camp. He takes a few things, a sniper for himself, a Coyote backpack and a weapon for me while I make my way there. One of the players who killed us goes to the camp, yet my friend manages to kill him.

Naturally, I tell him to leave, as the others will surely come. 2 Minutes later, he's banned from their server.

The best part is, it was hive, He got away with a fair bit of gear. They didn't ban me, so me and another friend went back and wrecked that camp a week later.

Abusive server hosts...

Edited by DashDashh

Context:

So we log onto a server in the middle of nowhere, the owners are on, whatever. We get up and walk around the forest for a minute or two, suddenly I get sniped and he gets killed by an M249.

This was unusually quick (we thought maybe hacks, but whatever), so we go to meet by Zelenogorsk, and he finds it, their camp. He takes a few things, a sniper for himself, a Coyote backpack and a weapon for me while I make my way there. One of the players who killed us goes to the camp, yet my friend manages to kill him.

Naturally, I tell him to leave, as the others will surely come. 2 Minutes later, he's banned from their server.

The best part is, it was hive, He got away with a fair bit of gear. They didn't ban me, so me and another friend went back and wrecked that camp a week later.

Abusive server hosts...

Context:

Abusive server hosts...

I feel like this happens more often than not, and it may just be paranoia... but I think server admins abuse the system a -lot-. Especially when they're in clans and everyone in said clan has admin status.

Server admins just abuse their powers when they get fucked over. I was on a server about a month ago and the admins were bragging about how they have all the helicopters and every bit of gear in the game, so me and my friend went to their camp, nicked all their gear and took both helicopters. About a minute later both me and my friend were teleported to the debug forest where the admins stood there and shot us both, we then got banned. I hate the stupid pricks who do this, they are no more than 12 year old butthurt kids who've used the last of their pocketmoney to buy the game and can't handle it when the game is played properly.

If people that are trusted, and not 12 year old butthurt kids, could only run a server, this would probably tackle 90% of admin abuse.

• Like 1