Sign in to follow this  
yungares

We want a third in our squad!!

Yo guys.

Me and my friend have been playing this game a little while now, and we have decent gear and shit.

But we want a third person to help us take advantage on other people and squads, because with two of us it is very hard to win squad battles, even though we have won more than weve lost. but were just looking for that extra guy, can be a bambi or experienced. to come and play with us!

Im 16 from UK and my friend is 14 from NY (He aint no squeaker!)

My skype is: l00katmtydr3ams - Copy and paste that because many people get confused!

Im Online now so ready to play!

Hey I'd be happy to join a new squad, I'm a bambi (sorry) but I have general experience in survival games. My Arma is still downloading, 98% so I could probably be on tommorow or sometime like that. Thanks

while this wise-guy up here ^ takes time to download his game, i'm going to jack his spot (and be a cunt at the same time). if you want to go through the trouble teaching this guy how to play the game, so be it. while you do that, i'll be providing my PvP and survival skills for another group of three.

Steam: Metallideth

i am tired of playing with my friends. i am tired of teaching them that Cherno and Elektro are two different towns.

Edited by Metallideth

while this wise-guy up here ^ takes time to download his game, i'm going to jack his spot (and be a cunt at the same time). if you want to go through the trouble teaching this guy how to play the game, so be it. while you do that, i'll be providing my PvP and survival skills for another group of three.

Steam: Metallideth

i am tired of playing with my friends. i am tired of teaching them that Cherno and Elektro are two different towns.

Yo dude i tried adding you and nothing is happening :(

Hey I'd be happy to join a new squad, I'm a bambi (sorry) but I have general experience in survival games. My Arma is still downloading, 98% so I could probably be on tommorow or sometime like that. Thanks

Add me on skype or send me your skype :) New members are welcome:)

Add me on skype or send me your skype :) New members are welcome:)

Hi. my skype name is xdwj1234x . i am an intermediate player and would love to join you guys :D