Sign in to follow this  
TehTrix

Wrongful Ban on US 617 Boston Beantown Wars

Last night I logged into this server as it is one of the three or four I rotate in with a group of my friends, and right when I loaded in I noticed my temperature icon was blinking. I was logged out right outside of Cherno near the sniper hills I believe some people call (the tits?). I had picked up a lot of nice gear from dead bodies in the NW Airfield the night before on the same server (NV Goggles, Rangefinder, an AS50, an M4A1 CCO SD, a GPS and various other items..... I got very lucky finding two highly geared dead bodies). Not wanting to die from such bullshit reasons as being cold, I ran back into the trees just Northeast of Cherno to chop some wood and light a nice little fire to keep me warm when suddenly I was sniped by an apparent Admin who sounded like he was two feet away from me. Upon respawning, I was then banned by the Admin for having a (hacked kit). I've had this game for maybe two weeks now (got it for $15 on the Steam holiday sale) and I have never hacked or been a "script kiddy", and I don't even know what that means. I don't know if some of the items I had on me had apparently been hacked into the server by the dead players I had picked them up off of, but I'm a legit player. And, having been playing this game for such a short time, I haven't really been able to kill any players so most of the fun I get to have is finding high end loot with my friends. I don't know how I can provide proof I didn't hack because I don't have any screenshots of me looting the players or anything, but like I said, I havent played this game long enough to even come close to care about cheating at it. And, so far the most fun experiences I've had in this game is looting my first crashed chopper and finding that gear on those dead players in the Airfield. I don't know how to tell if items on dead bodies have been hacked in so I was honestly oblivious to that fact if they indeed were. This server as well as a couple others are the only servers my friends and I play on so if you could please unban me it would be very much appreciated.

oh, and P.S. I was in the server about 6-7 days ago at night and an Admin of the server was actually teleporting around with a truck kidnapping people and taking them to the airbase to partake in various shenanigans. I was one of those people with two of my other friends. You had us bikerace down the airstrip and stuff. Then, we logged out thinking you were eventually going to kill us.

Thank you for your time. *TehTrix*

Edited by TehTrix

The guns/items you describe are officially in DayZ so you shouldnt get banned for having those on you... An admin teleporting cars/people around sounds a bit worrying tbh :D As far as I know admins cant teleport stuff/people around unless they might have some kind of server side tool or client tool (hax). Not sure if this is a public server or a private hive..

It's a public server. And, it honestly might not have been an admin, it could have been a hacker. But, he was definitely finding players wherever they were and teleporting to them, and then made us get in the truck with him. Then he ported us to the airbase. I thought all the items on my person were legit as well so I didn't even think twice about picking them up. But, nonetheless he killed me then banned me. It was very disappointing.

You probably more likely got banned cause you were in a vehicle that got teleported by a hacker.. It might help if you post the message you get when you try to connect to the server. But its probably an automated ban from dayz antihax or Gotcha antihax..

I've only been in one vehicle in this game that I found on my own and it was a tractor. I wasn't anywhere near a vehicle when I got banned. I was running into the woods Northeast of Cherno and I hadn't been in a vehicle at all that night. The message I get when I try to log into the server is ( BattleEye: Admin Ban [Hacked Kit] ) and thats false as far as I know, because I'm a legit player who's only had this game for 2 weeks. So, unless everything I picked up off of those bodies previously was hacked into the game, he just looked at my stuff and thought I was hacking cause I had quite a bit of good gear... which is stupid... and unjustifiable.

Like I said, according to what you typed you had in your inventory I would say it's legit. Try to get in touch with an admin from that server through their own website/forum (if they have 1).

Ya I already tried looking for them on Google. Can't find them. They're a public hive and they have dayzmod.com listed as the site on the server and it says it's hosted by LANimal Kingdom - dayzmod.com. So, I'm running out of options.

Hi I am the admin for this server.

The name was changed by DayZ dev. policy.

You can email me at bostondayz@gmail.com

My anti-cheat filter could have banned you without me knowing.