MasterControl

Wanted: Active Players

I have only been playing Dayz for a little while, but have fallen in love. I enjoy this mod a great deal and am now hunting for a group(s) of active players. I applied + joined a clan to find only 2 people in it actually play Dayz and am hoping for some help. I am also hoping to avoid servers/groups that insist I pay the server admins for extra gear/abilities and am not interested in cheating. Thank you all in advance and hope to play with you soon.

Edited by MasterControl

I might join later on, but only if no mic is required as my laptop mic was broken after a "water-attack"...

I just have to purchase it first. I was gonna do it, but Spotify decided to take the monthly fee now and I have just borrowed out most of my money, so I'll just have to wait a few hours until I get them back.

Search for 'Balota Buddies' on the forums.

All the servers (UK, US and AU normally always have at least 10+ players on them at normal times) with the AU one the most populated.

Private Hive, good admins and any hackers are immediately dealt with (If they someone make it through the whitelisting).

http://balotabuddies.net/

I play on Balota Buddies UK46.