Sign in to follow this  
micspa

Baned on US-LA private hive server

Have been playing on this server for a while now. Tryed to join the other day and I've been banned for being a "skiddie". Just wondering if someone can look into this for me as I'm not a script kidde, I don't really even know what it is. My in game name is micspa.

Thanks

I just tried to log in to that same server ( DayZNamalsk US-LA 0.73/100409 200+ veh -Perm Daytime- BS:1/ER) and had the same ban. I've been enjoying my time on that server and the switch to Namalsk and would like an appeal. In game name: Jamie

I have no earthly idea why I would be banned for being a "skiddie" as I routinely get my ass kicked by bloodsuckers and, when I last logged out, had the starting backpack, no food, no vehicle and about half my blood.

I get waiting for host. and i was so close to taking off with a atv, just needed a jerry can to fill her up. is waiting for host mean im banded?

my ingame name is Nimble

im not a hacker and have been playing on the server for a long time, ive had a tent on server but then it became namalsk sever and a set up a new tent and now its back to chernaies. but today i cant seem to get back on. I was playing and all of a sudden there was a explotion and i died along with many others. looked like it was a hacker. i hope you found him but it wasnt me

Edited by pencilbraker

Yeah same i killed a person for there gear took there gear i log off for the night come back in the morning and i am banned skiddie the admin said it was hacked gear but i didn't know that :(

in-game name HERPDERP

Edited by Leduckface