Conway_Twitty

Starting a group of survivors, interested?

The idea first came to me when I came across a broken chopper that needed a bit of work. I thought to myself how nice it would be to have a group of friends that could provide protection at the chopper as well as a scout team for the parts to fix the chopper. So…..

I am looking for group of survivors to add to the enjoyment of playing Dayz. I would like to form a 4-8 man squad, possibly more. I am not trying to start a clan and do not want to have “rules” or order people around. I am interested in playing with likeminded people who will play together without needing to order one another around. It would be great to get the team/group established and be able to work together on the mod before going to the stand alone when it releases.

I would like to take the survival approach rather than the bandit one for the most part. I am not against player killing, it will be done, but I’m not looking to start fights with people but rather defend and protect the team/camp. What I am pretty much saying is I will shoot those I see around me to keep myself and team safe but won’t usually seek out other players for the kill alone.

You don’t have to be a skilled veteran but if you are new you will need to take the time to learn the basics and be able to grow your skills.

I will only play with mature players. Players who can be serious but mainly play for fun would be a good fit. I don’t care how old you are but trust must be built and I don’t feel the majority of people 18 and under have the integrity to stay loyal to a group. That’s just an opinion you are welcome to prove me wrong but don’t be surprised if I am not interested.

Having voice communication is a must. I currently have Skype, Mumble, and TS installed for VOIP but can use whatever is best.

I am a long time console gamer who decided to get into PC gaming and build a computer to do so. I came across Dayz and have been hooked ever since. I have a full time job and therefore mostly play on weekends and some week nights. Since this is a game, real life things come first. This is a big reason I’m not trying to start a clan but would like to find players who play at similar times. I am on the west coast of the US and don’t play past 10 PM on weekdays but will play rather late on some weekends. If this is not a time frame that you play please don’t bother. You can be from any state or country as long as you play in the general time frame and can clearly speak and understand English.

Message me in the forum or email me at DayzSurvivalGroup@live.com if you are interested. Please let me know some of the basics about you and a way to contact you.

I am 13 and have many similar traits. I am looking for the exact something in my team/group. I also had he same problem found a helicopter (broken). That was until 2 snipers came and i had to leave. I would be very happy if you gave me a chance do to being 13 no one thinks I'm mature enough. Steam: whodatkid13

yo im actually looking for some good players to play with. If you need an extrra guy in your squad i can play a medic role, carrying bloogd bags for each patrol. let me know

GhostxTech I added you to Skype.

DOCvinzonFMF send me an email with a skype name or way to reach you.

Thanks to those that have replied. It will be cool to "meet" you and plays some Dayz.