Sign in to follow this  
snake pliskin

Didn't die, yet character got lost?

What the hell, i logged out of a server cus i had to go afk for a few minutes, log back into another public server and i had to start a new character. I tried the same server i logged out of and a few new ones. How come this happened?

Same thing happened to me tonight, I logged out for a few minutes and when I logged back in I was suddenly a fresh spawn in Kamenka,no death message, no warning, and no character gender selection screen either (I was playing on DE 1674, public hive). Now when I log in on any public hive I get kicked immediately for random script restrictions (#41, #3, #55, etc). It sucks but it happens, my character was 63 days old and fully geared. The crappy thing about the public hive is there's nothing you can do about it. If I had been playing on a private hive the admin could have fixed this for me, but there's no one to get help from on the public hive :(.

What the hell, i logged out of a server cus i had to go afk for a few minutes, log back into another public server and i had to start a new character. I tried the same server i logged out of and a few new ones. How come this happened?

check and see if the server you made your character on was a privet hive server if it was odds are they wipe the server every hour or so

Got this exact scenario too about an hour ago, luckily i had relatively average equipment. First time its happened but these things are to be expected in a Alpha mod even if they are frustrating.