Sign in to follow this  
Monarch

So long till you fix this crap.

Roll this back or you are losing a ton of players. Go ahead and flame away, Ill still be right.

Im done till you fix this mess.

whats wrong? is it too hard for you? not excatly a L4D rip is it?

bye! you will not be missed :)

its NOT hard its RETARDED. servers full of headless chickens running around with trains of zombies after them. those who ran and found gear, lost aggro of zombies ( who now pose no fear, just an annoying obstacle in your running path )

I already miss him ,

It has nothing to do with hard or not we are supposed to enjoy a game and by dying its not enjoyable..

To bad we realise that gaming and real world a different thing is and not everybody wants it realistic as you guys want it

Its a Alpha mod for a game thats 3 years old... Hes not worried about "Losing a ton of players" christ... You should be testing the game not playing it... this is what happens when games are going through pactches during development... jesus christ. Be better if you didn't come back

I was like you for the first 1-2 hours Monarch, then i went and put my "A" game face on and now BAM! dodging these new Super Zombies like G.Bush dodges shoes. If you beat these super zombies, the next "shoes" that Rocket throw at everyone will be easy as piss!

Roll this back or you are losing a ton of players. Go ahead and flame away' date=' Ill still be right.

[/quote']

If you are referring to lack of weapons then get out. If you mean increase in zombie sight then I understand but it is an ALPHA, this means testing by the people that play and love the game. Gonna see how big an impact this actually makes by playing and not just start bitching right away.

I literally saw 8 zombies doing a love train when i went inside one of those long barns. Good thing i had an m249 to mow them down.

Still a little weird.

I already miss him ' date='

It has nothing to do with hard or not we are supposed to enjoy a game and by dying its not enjoyable..

To bad we realise that gaming and real world a different thing is and not everybody wants it realistic as you guys want it

[/quote']

considering it is based from a game that was meant to be realistic...what else would we want?

Roll this back or you are losing a ton of players. Go ahead and flame away' date=' Ill still be right.

[/quote']

crying-o.gif