OK i did hack but only on my own server so is that wrong to do i dont no but i think its bs if it is. so now ive spent money on a game and on a server and now i cant play my game. bohemia you messed up in my opnion your gunna lose players and custom

OK i did hack but only on my own server so is that wrong to do i dont no but i think its bs if it is. so now ive spent money on a game and on a server and now i cant play my game. bohemia you messed up in my opnion your gunna lose players and custom

HAhahahahaha, you are amazingly dumb.

youre grammer sucks dick also gtfo you cheated!

jackie-chan-wtf.png

You are totally right, when you rent a server you should definatly be entitled to cheat on it! I mean, its your server right? my god kids these days.

And believe it or not, I think Bohemia is gonna make even more money from this banhammering, all the cheats gotta go buy new games right? Just like you're gonna do ;D

yes my grammer sucks and ok yes i cheated but its my fucking server so you can go fuck your self douche

yes my grammer sucks and ok yes i cheated but its my fucking server so you can go fuck your self douche

Must be nice having a server you can play on all you want...oh wait you can't!

Have a nice day :D

Did you read the terms of agreement when you rented the server? Did it ever say you have any rights what-so-ever on the server? To manipulate anything? I own a server too, but I am not a fucking moron who stood back and said, "hey, I'ma buy a server so I can cheat on it". Get owned you scrub, it amazes me how fucking dumb you are. Your logic is absolutely and amazingly dumb. I would call you retarded, but I don't want to offend retards.

Did you read the terms of agreement when you rented the server? Did it ever say you have any rights what-so-ever on the server? To manipulate anything? I own a server too' date=' but I am not a fucking moron who stood back and said, "hey, I'ma buy a server so I can cheat on it". Get owned you scrub, it amazes me how fucking dumb you are. Your logic is absolutely and amazingly dumb. I would call you retarded, but I don't want to offend retards.

[/quote']

Give him a break, he's not dumb...I mean, who would've thought he would get banned from his own server while running an Anti-Cheat program? Noone would ever have figured that one out!

Cheating, is Cheating, your own server, locked away in a corner or not, especially when Big Brother (BattleEye) is watching.

So you sir, can actually Cry Moar > Insert Meme Here

--

Edit: AND - if your server was hooked up to the Hive DB then shame on you twice.

jackie-chan-wtf.png

btw guys im back in game and im not banned guess i better carry on cheatin then

Still don't respect you - you deserve the global.

btw guys im back in game and im not banned guess i better carry on cheatin then

We believe you. Really.

Its not your server. all items and stats are saved on the main server, which isn't yours. Thats like renting a car and you put new wheels on it. ITs not your car.

life_after_the_banhammer_suck_demotivational_pos.jpg

Brian_Server.jpg

It's pretty fucking hilarious when you think about it. Dude rents his own server, hacks and gets banned. x------------------DDD

Dat shit made my evening.