Sign in to follow this  
'Phix

DayZ Player Looking For Group/Clan.

Hi, im a new - mid experienced DayZ gamer. I have played a bit of arma 2 wasteland mod so I know what im doing, im an accurate sniper at a mid - long range. Im just looking for a team of friendly players who I can talk to via voice communications. Im just in it for fun :) Im in Ireland which is GMT +00 so ill be on the same time as UK gamers. Also ill have a mid - bad connection to servers outside europe. Im 14 so that might put some people off but i need a team of fun/good players to play with so if anyone would let me in just leave me a reply.

IM NOT LOOKING TO START A CLAN/GROUP I WANT TO JOIN ONE WITH 3 PLAYERS + (THAT SPEAK ENGLISH)

Edited by 'Phix

ADD me on skype! JustinJackson4

IP AND PORT:50.97.49.68:3017

Name:ParadiseGaming - DayZNamalsk - .73 - (REGULAR|3D:ON|CH:ON) Daytime | BS & EVR: OFF | Custom Start Gear | 200+ Vehicles | 10+ Choppers | Active Admins | Ultra Fast |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc6NZIZHSCk&list=UUjAfZ0Re0RDOzYdWTcGYJNw&index=1

Added you but looking for UK/European Gamers

add me on skype! im from london and am too looking to join someone in DayZ...

Im 15 years old

Hello! I am in a clan called Hammer Time Community. We are a gaming community that plays many games, including DayZ (and Arma 2), Chivalry, and much more.

We are currently in a heavy recruitment stage. We mostly play for fun, and we pride ourselves on teamwork and being global. (No timezone restrictions)

If you're intrested, please go to http://www.hammer-time.co.uk/ and make a account, then send in an application from the application tab.

Hope to see you soon!

//Mupplo

Edited by Mupplo

Yeah mate I'm from uk and looking for new players to join my mate :) my Skype is Daniel-brum and my mates is jack_fitzy. Hope to speak to you soon