Sign in to follow this  
CurryZ

First Fire-fight?

First fire-fight stories, (gun fights). I'll go first.

Me and my friends came out of Cherno in a off-road and a Betty van going to the gas station in between Cherno and Boleta. And me and friends came across a Bambi with a shot-gun looting, I pointed my Lee at him and asked "Hey, Hey! You are friendly?" he pointed his shotty at me and intended to shoot,I was lucky he had the aim of a blind person with Polio so he missed, I delivered the final blow to his head and we started refueling our vehicles. Randomly a bus pulled up with one ghillie suit guy and two bandits inside it, They got out and opened fire clipping our friend who we nick-named "The Mule" because he had all our gear. Me and my last remaining friend took them on 2v3 and got two of them, only for the ghillie guy to AK my friend. I ran over the my car for cover instead of using the broken down ruble that is on the roads.

One shot, one kill. A shining 303' bullet to the fore-head ended him and his bandit spree.

We came out one bus, one DMR, two AK-47's richer.

*SIDE NOTE*

Turns out shotgun Bambi was with them in a Teamspeak call and they were heading over to pick him up anyways.

Was hitting one of the marts in Cherno, Me and two of my buddies, all fresh spawns. So far, we had gotten pretty lucky, handguns, starter rifles, and enough supplies to keep us going for a little while. As I was going to grab a map off the floor, heard a bullet wizz into the glass, and dove down. Turns out a pair of dudes were waiting across the street with AK's, and opened fire on us.

My buddies gave me covering fire, and I stuck out the back, and looped around. All I had on me was a 1911, so I had to be careful, and snuck up on them. Got lucky, managed to get the drop on them, and finished them off with about two clips. Walked away with a fresh AK, and learned that all too important rookie lesson, pay attention in Cherno.

Was hitting one of the marts in Cherno, Me and two of my buddies, all fresh spawns. So far, we had gotten pretty lucky, handguns, starter rifles, and enough supplies to keep us going for a little while. As I was going to grab a map off the floor, heard a bullet wizz into the glass, and dove down. Turns out a pair of dudes were waiting across the street with AK's, and opened fire on us.

My buddies gave me covering fire, and I stuck out the back, and looped around. All I had on me was a 1911, so I had to be careful, and snuck up on them. Got lucky, managed to get the drop on them, and finished them off with about two clips. Walked away with a fresh AK, and learned that all too important rookie lesson, pay attention in Cherno.

It's funny because in cherno I feel safe but in elektro I feel constantly exposed and un-safe.

I was running back to a makeshift base I had created when I had run across two guys, they were equpped with m4s I stopped and asked if they were friendly, to my avail, they were. So I rolled with them for a bit, later, we came across another 3 guys, again we asked if they wee friendly,and they were so we ventured on. We had cars so we decided to drive around and try to find heli crashes, on our first one. There were already a group of bandits there, and they were much better equipped. They oppened fire on us and killed the 3 guys we had just met up with, the 2 guys I was with panicked and drove off. I told them they had to stop because I was also hit and had to bandage, as I was doing so, more gunshots were heard, they panicked and drove off without me. I was pissed. I snuck behind them and managed to get an m4a3 cco from one of the dead guys, I crawledd through grass and eventually got back the the crashed heli, they were still there looting the chopper and sorting gear. I waited till they got back in the car before opening fire. Managed to kill the driver and the pasanger, the guy in the back seat got out and tried to fire, I put a few bullets in his chest before he was able to do so, the other guys in the group ran off, so I didn't get to kill them. Never saw those guys on the server again