Sign in to follow this  
Dexxoz

Flying like a bird

this happend to me when i spawned was weird as hell

yeah i know, its wierd... i have had this only once and thats what you see in the video.. i thought it was awesome so i recorded it :) im pretty happy i did actually!

It's normal, it is actually the default death state when you die in custom missions and is built into ARMA, not dayz. You have to override it to get respawning at location/ respawn with team. It's a bug that will go away on a new life usually.

Also I wish more people would play ARMA before they jumped into DayZ, you'd actually learn that.

Edited by disorder
  • Like 1

I've always loved this, it's beautiful and you can explore the world without doing jack.

It's normal, it is actually the default death state when you die in custom missions and is built into ARMA, not dayz. You have to override it to get respawning at location/ respawn with team. It's a bug that will go away on a new life usually.

Also I wish more people would play ARMA before they jumped into DayZ, you'd actually learn that.

yeah... but i have only heard bad things about the actual arma 2 so i stayed away from it :) but now i know! thank you for telling me =)