Sign in to follow this  
machine6fd

Clan/Group/Looking for a good time...

6feetdeep is looking for fun members, we are currently a small group of friends from around the world looking to expand. We like playing dayz and having a good time while doing it! Some nights we are blessed with the singing of a drunken Irishmen whose hits include "This is dayz" (he didnt write it but he sings it like a champ) and other drunken ramblings. If your tired of playing in a boring stuck up clan with too many rules and just want to kick back and forget how stressful real life is for a few hours a day then come check us out. http://6feetdeep.enjin.com/ We have a server that I admin that we play on but a lot of times we like to join random servers as a group find a chopper and help to reduce the amount of hoarding by clans. Also known as blowing up vehicles that clans have gathered and not allowing other players to find vehicles along the coast. We do expect everyone to be somewhat civil to each other so i wont say there are NO rules but as long as you know how to have a good time you will fit right in here. Alcoholics are welcome! Have fun guys cya soon.

Stop by and vist us sometime, even if ts just to raid hoard camps, we are whitelisted so you would pm your guids first.

We will sounds fun. I'd love to get a huge group together one time! Maybe have a bus party through cherno see how long before we all die from sniper fire. lol

I forgot to add that if you are not resisted or a clan member the website will look rather dead. You have to be a member to see everything.

Hello, i was wondering if there is a spot for me perhaps? I've only played this game for roughly 5 weeks and i have been looking for a friendly group, i hope you message back.

Dayz name is "Genghis"