Sign in to follow this  
Lars44

Spawning without a gun is ridiculous.

B) its not realistic.. who would chose to go kung-fu on a horde of zombies? Does a zombie even care if you punch him in the face?

Infact it is quite realistic - Of course, you can't kill zombie by simply punching his head, but it would be nice to punch him, in order to stop his movements for a few seconds.

If this isn't possible with the Arma engine - Ok, I won't bother anymore.

We need more axes at the very least because in the towns on the coast there is none

average barn loot 50-100% axes ...literally

i died 2 days ago thanks to terain (slid down a small slope got stuck between 2 big rocks broke my ankle trying to get out and died instantly) lost m24, m4a1 map compass the works except nvg and gps

new gear list, my trusty axe for shooting zombies (the gun shot effects are just to funny) mp5sd, m16a2 acog, 1911, alice pack, knife, matches, 3x water bottles and assorted other bits and meds ... all the stuff i need to run around the wilderness and raid the airfield/starry happily and annoy anyone who takes shots at me and doesnt kill me quick enough .... although a compass would be nice but i can get around with just an out of game map

most tense moment ive had in this game was the respawn, sneaking into kamishovo unarmed 12 zombies spawning between me and the buildings with no where to go but through em or back down the road, did aggro 5 or 6 and lost em at the dock (love the new hide and seek mechanic) and left town with a makarov, axe, can of frankNbeans and a couple of sodas .... fun times ^_^

when i spawned in the past with guns z's didnt bother me, they were just background noise to avoiding/ambushing players for gear. NOW for the first time in a zombie appocolypse z's actually worry me.. working as intended id say, if your first move is sprint to cherno/electro to gear whore it up you deserver to get shot in the leg while trying to run away from a bunch Z's