Sign in to follow this  
AdjustedJunk

Looking for people to play with.

Hi all. Started playing about 4 days ago, but find myself struggling to survive. Nothing sucks more than dying when you've got 2-3 bloodbags on your Back-pack. So I'm trying to find someone who doesn't mind a newer player, or perhaps someone also starting out. I'm not too much of a n00b though, as I have watched extensive game-play videos(mostly Frankie and Jack) so I've more or less got the gist of it. Just need someone to make the apocalypse a bit more bearable(no-homo).I'm from Tx, so I've been playing mostly on Dallas 303 as I was told elsewhere that one was good, but I am open to suggestions.

hey ! i'm a new player, myself. But i also have some skill and not a total noob in the game. if interested, add me on steam-MikeRinks or skype-michael.rinks

hey ! i'm a new player, myself. But i also have some skill and not a total noob in the game. if interested, add me on steam-MikeRinks or skype-michael.rinks

Invite sent. see you soon.

Edit:Sent via Steam.

Edited by AdjustedJunk

My server seems to have a very high population of friendlies at the moment check the link in my signature

• Like 1

If your interested you can join my server. Personal message me if interested

My server seems to have a very high population of friendlies at the moment check the link in my signature

Just finished registering.

If your interested you can join my server. Personal message me if interested

Check inbox.

Hey guys i am also a new ish player to dayz...however im not new to the arma2 gameplay i probably have about 100hrs on Wasteland (dayz without the zombies) i am in GMT tims as i am from britain and would like to play with some guys who can play in the same time zone...i don't want to make a clan as i hate the idea of having a boss to tell me what to do but to play with 2-3 friendly players would be nice...

Skpye: exodus7337 Steam: andypandy737 or pm me if intrested

Hi all. Started playing about 4 days ago, but find myself struggling to survive. Nothing sucks more than dying when you've got 2-3 bloodbags on your Back-pack. So I'm trying to find someone who doesn't mind a newer player, or perhaps someone also starting out. I'm not too much of a n00b though, as I have watched extensive game-play videos(mostly Frankie and Jack) so I've more or less got the gist of it. Just need someone to make the apocalypse a bit more bearable(no-homo).I'm from Tx, so I've been playing mostly on Dallas 303 as I was told elsewhere that one was good, but I am open to suggestions.

I'm a total noob to Day Z, but am experienced with first-person shooters and strategy games (I have over 450 hours clocked in Team Fortress 2). Any server in the mid-west is good for me, as long as the ping is reasonable. I value teamwork, having fun, and kicking ass (you want to win, right?) Steam: Koo-Blu Penguin or PM me if interested. Thank you.

Server has turned out pretty good so far, just haven't been on much lately.

I just bought an EU server! It's using the Chernarus map. It's new so most vehicle spawns are fresh! 100+ vehicles - 24/7 daylight - Starting Gear!

Search "LewisTheGamer" in PlayWithSix or DayZCommander to find us! :)

Hey My skype is Hansel.1189 I've havent had any luck in finding just a few people to play with.