U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Creating a new team to play with! UK/EU based - - Have a well established DayZ server + teamspeak !

Hey guys,

I'm looking to create a team of experienced DayZ players who I can have some fun with, whilst playing the game I love, and who can help me survive on my own server! I currently have my own Private Hive server that features WhiteListing to keep the hackers out. The server is one of the most well established private hive servers. If you want to view the server thread there is a link at the bottom of this page. (I also run a 40 man Utes PvP server).

I'm not in a rush to find team mates, I would rather take time and make sure the people in my team are good players and not little kiddies who think its fun to use hacks and combat log! Bandit's and hero's are welcome. I tend to kill most people, and help some people who really need help, like blood bags etc and who ask nicely for help, i find this a good balance. I am however looking for people who use tactics, and don't just go running into areas without any thought behind their actions. We have a lot of strong, well organized groups on the server, and I need some tactical people in my team to help compete with them. I am looking to create a team of roughly 10 players. I live in the Uk, so members from the Uk and europe would be prefered.

Looking for team mates who;

- Are over 18

- Speak English (don't have to live in the UK, just as long as you speak English)

- Somewhat experienced in DayZ, but I will help noobs/bambi's if you want to join, as long as you put thought into what you're doing.

- Do not hack and do not think it's cool to exploit glitches.

Like i say I run my own server, so you'll have the possibility of becoming an admin on my server(s) should you wish to, and if you prove to be a good person / player. I also have my own teamspeak server so we can play with good stable voice comms.

Cheers guys, please reply if youre interested!

Panda

my server thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...or-new-players/ :lol:

Hi im new to this game and pc gaming as a whole but would love to roll with you if possible

I'm 24, UK, limited experience but not a total newb. I'm after some tactical gameplay with good comms. What do you think?

I'm 24, UK, limited experience but not a total newb. I'm after some tactical gameplay with good comms. What do you think?

sounds good mate, will PM you!

Hi buddy, i'm 23 years old and have been playing dayz mod since early alpha, this team sounds ideal for me.

Hi buddy, i'm 23 years old and have been playing dayz mod since early alpha, this team sounds ideal for me.

Hi mate, sounds good! You have PM :)

Still need around 4 more guys, get yourselves signed up! :D

More than interested in this. Played a good amount over the two months; i'm from England and I'm 23 and active too! And finally I have no interest in hacking/combat logging and whatnot. So would be cool to get something like this going. PM worthy?

More than interested in this. Played a good amount over the two months; i'm from England and I'm 23 and active too! And finally I have no interest in hacking/combat logging and whatnot. So would be cool to get something like this going. PM worthy?

YHPM !

I also would like to join, I'm 16 but mature and I'm from Wales. It doesn't worry if I'm not the age requirement but I would like to come on and play with some mature people for a change and have some fun.

I also would like to join, I'm 16 but mature and I'm from Wales. It doesn't worry if I'm not the age requirement but I would like to come on and play with some mature people for a change and have some fun.

Hi mate,

Sorry but I do need to enforce the 18+ age requirements. Thanks for showing an interest tho, and good luck in your hunt for a squad.

Panda

Edited by -Panda

Heya I'd love to join you ingame but the problem is I'm only 13 xD But I am really mature and I listen intently. If age is going to be a problem then it doesn't matter, but I want to see what you think. If need be you can talk to me on Skype with harvey_b2000 and ask me questions etc etc. Thanks man ^^

Harv

Heya I'd love to join you ingame but the problem is I'm only 13 xD But I am really mature and I listen intently. If age is going to be a problem then it doesn't matter, but I want to see what you think. If need be you can talk to me on Skype with harvey_b2000 and ask me questions etc etc. Thanks man ^^

Harv

Hi mate. Sorry I will be up upholding the 18 plus age limit. My previous post on here stated exactly the same and nothing has changed..

Thanks anyway and good luck your your search.

Hey man, if you still have slots open, I'd be interested in joining up. I'm 29 years old, live in Eastern US but my ping is decent for most UK servers. I did a quick search for your server to see how my ping was for your whitelist server and I'm getting 125ms.

I've been playing Dayz for a few months now. I've never really grouped up with someone consistently but the times that I did find a few people to run around with, the game became much more interesting for me. I despise hackers ( part of the reason this group interests me so much not being part of the hive ). I try to be friendly when I'm a fresh spawn but once I'm up north and geared up, I avoid when possible and engage when necessary. Exception to that is when I see players killing bambis, shoot on site for them.

My play times are between 10PM GMT and 2AM GMT on weekdays and whenever on weekends. Playing solo, I don't play much longer than 1-1.5 hours a night, but the few times I've found a good group, I've had no problems getting a serious session in.

I'll PM steam name if you want it, but don't really want it out on an open forum.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I'd like to join,

my names Chris. I'm 32, I'm from Newcastle, I'm ex military, currently working so I won't be playing all day every day.when available I will put a good few hours in

I've got skype and teamspeak installed with working mic.

I've got lots of gaming experience, more info if needed...

I'm Blindingsun on steam,,,

Let me know either way, Cheers.

Hey I'd be interested in trying out your server and clan. I'm 19 have a couple months of experience and play a lot during the week. I live in East Canada though so I'm not sure what the ping will be like.

Oryt Lads, I wouldn't mind joining, I'm 20, from Manchester, currently at uni so playing all the time haha. Got exams til the end of Jan so might be on abit less than usual but after that I'll be on alot more, got a cracking mic and can easily download teamspeak/skype, don't have them atm as I'm on a new comp. Been playing with some canadian lads but the time difference is draggin abit so fancy playing with some fella's from the UK. I've been playing since November, fairly used to it all now, not amazing at pvp but I can hold my own. I'm on most weeknights and probably one night at the weekend aswell. Steam name is DonCasey, feel free to add me.

Cheers, Jack

i am very interested, as im looking for a good bunch of ppl that work together and do teamwork and have fun along the way, where do i go from here ? been playing DayZ for a few months and the guild i was last with has broken down so were all looking to move on :)

Ill await your reply :)

Hi ive been playing this game for a couple of weeks now and i think its really cool, apart from the hackers that is.......Anyway id be interested in joining your team if theres a space available.

Im 49, live in the uk and am on most nights.

Thanks

Steve

Hey, I'm keen for finding a group to play with ASAP mate. I'm 23 uk based bin playing since release but had a huge break whilst in the middle of no where working the last four months.