U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Creating a new team to play with! UK/EU based - - Have a well established DayZ server + teamspeak !

Hey guys,

I'm looking to create a team of experienced DayZ players who I can have some fun with, whilst playing the game I love, and who can help me survive on my own server! I currently have my own Private Hive server that features WhiteListing to keep the hackers out. The server is one of the most well established private hive servers. If you want to view the server thread there is a link at the bottom of this page. (I also run a 40 man Utes PvP server).

I'm not in a rush to find team mates, I would rather take time and make sure the people in my team are good players and not little kiddies who think its fun to use hacks and combat log! Bandit's and hero's are welcome. I tend to kill most people, and help some people who really need help, like blood bags etc and who ask nicely for help, i find this a good balance. I am however looking for people who use tactics, and don't just go running into areas without any thought behind their actions. We have a lot of strong, well organized groups on the server, and I need some tactical people in my team to help compete with them. I am looking to create a team of roughly 10 players. I live in the Uk, so members from the Uk and europe would be prefered.

Looking for team mates who;

- Are over 18

- Speak English (don't have to live in the UK, just as long as you speak English)

- Somewhat experienced in DayZ, but I will help noobs/bambi's if you want to join, as long as you put thought into what you're doing.

- Do not hack and do not think it's cool to exploit glitches.

Like i say I run my own server, so you'll have the possibility of becoming an admin on my server(s) should you wish to, and if you prove to be a good person / player. I also have my own teamspeak server so we can play with good stable voice comms.

Cheers guys, please reply if youre interested!

Panda

my server thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...or-new-players/

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Hello I am interested in this clan and server I am a bambi but I do know what im doing if you consider a bambi someone who has played DayZ non stop all week lol but I would be very interested

hi could i join

bambi

AT / AU ??

If AU you're going to get massive ping connecting to a UK server mate...

ah well that be a problem

Austrailla

Probably best giving this a miss tbh mate, you'll have like >350 ping.... :(

• Like 1

I'm up for that offer.. I'm from London and I'm 40 , not too old ?

:)

noooo man, never too old! :D I'll PM you the teamspeak details :)

alright buddy, unfortuantly im 16, but can you make an exception :D

Where are you based mate?

Hi, I'm interested in joining!

I am 24, based in Wales and have been playing the game for over a year (with a few month break in the middle).

I used to be in a group before i had a break but would love to find a new group (sick of solo raiding).

Edited by Dahlvash

sounds like you have a nice setup going on, ive been playign since dayz was first publicly released, im 19 and from the uk

Hey m8 i would defo be up for it im 19 from london bin playing dayz for a while if your intrested add me on skype gammage426

Hey m8 i would defo be up for it im 19 from london bin playing dayz for a while if your intrested add me on skype gammage426

i also like to work as a team with some decent players

i also like to work as a team with some decent players

thats what i'm here for as well! :)

i would be really intresting in joining

I am a noob in dayz though just started playing it since a few days but iam willing to learn :) and iam really looking for some team to play together with(hate hackers ofcourse :D)

name: floris

steam: florisnl21

Edited by Floris

I know I'm under the age you asked for since I'm 15 but no harm in asking. I may be younger than most players but I'm experienced on DayZ and have been playing it for around a year on and off. I'm trustworthy, never killed people without reason and help players where I can! I'm also from the UK so no problems there and have a good working mic. :)

• Like 1