czre

Looking for 18+ strategic gamers

I wanted to get a group together of individuals who are 18+ with game sense. The game is based off of a military simulator, with the map sizes it takes strategy to acheive survival. So if you have military experience, or just are a intelligent gamer feel free to hit me up. This isn't a group where people are on always we have lives and I dont expect anyone to be on at any given time. I wanted to get some people together who can play smart when they do play and have a group to back them up.

I've been running solo and it is so hard to clear buildings without a team, let alone trying to eliminate snipers on cherno without a distraction and flank.

Hit me up on skype

MrWoods7

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com

hey guys looking for a group also.. im 22yrs been eating beans and singing camping fire songs all by self since the infection spread ..i got great sneaking skills and can adapt to situations fast , just looking to join a well shaped group of badasses who want to SURVIVE this hell hole im in the (u.s.a) sacramento,california im on alot DayZ / arma 2 / wasteland / domination u name it im learning....Soo lets get a group going oohrah !

aka-(srgt.campos) is the name

post-79931-0-29291000-1357352087_thumb.j