Sign in to follow this  
SWEGTA

New in DayZ

Hey there!

My name is Simon, call me SWEGTA .

And I'm new in DayZ, I haven't actually installed it yet, but I did just buy and install Arma II + Operation Arrowhead.

So, if anyone wants to add me on steam or skype, feel free to do so.

Give me your username on steam and I'll add you.

Give me your username on skype and I'll add you.

About me:

I'm 16 years old.

My name is Simon.

I make Youtube videos ( youtube.com/SWEGTA )

-- Those are just plain facts of me.

// SWEGTA

Hi ,my name's Adrian, youan add my seam: Adrianhajjar. I sggest watching the startoff tutoral dave has posted in the new player forum, and also do the bootcamp on ArmA2 t learn basic controls. Oh, an enjoy the worst wait off your life, arma CO only JUST finished now , 20 hours later:/

Welcome SWEGTA! I encourage you to find someone you may know personally to learn the game from to start, as it does have a steep learning curve, and no known manual. If you enjoy learning on your own, by all means go ahead because it can be a rather fun experience :) If you have any questions just drop me a PM here or via my skype "Ziggabot" Good luck and maybe we will see each other in game soon! Good luck, and happy hunting.

If you are looking for a good server that is hacker free that welcomes every kind of play style (PvE, PVP, etc) then search for "silent warriors" without the quotes and you will find us, hope to see you maybe we can group up! My name ingame is McGrath