Sign in to follow this  
raypro112

(USA) new player needs a group or clan to play with.

Hi I'm a new player to dayz, I played a bit of arma 2 in the past but never heard of dayz until yesterday.

I'm basically looking for a group or clan to play with and learn the game. I like to play sniper or assault. I'm very good with teamwork and I prefer to play on usa official servers if possible as I had bad experiences in other games where private servers shutting down and me losing all my progress.

Name: Raymond

In game name: raypro112

Edited by raypro112

Survival union has been going strong for the last 2 months. We have indeed moved server but players kept their items and always will (unless you die of course), but yes we are a private hive. Feel free to ask some of the members for their view on the community via teamspeak.

Check the links in my signature if you're interested or PM me on the forum.

Edited by Draay

We are a newb friendly server with lots to offer, our player base is willing to give advise and share their knowledge of the game. We off by far the least steep learning curve allowing those new player the ability to get in the fun right away. We are whitelisted providing a 99% hack free environment. You will have to PM you player name and GUID in order to play. More info in my SIG

Hey, ill play with you if youre ok with teaming up with a 15 year old :/

I also need to know what country youre based in ,since im australian and might get bad ping :(

Edited by GreatEngrish

Thanks I have pm all of you. GreatEngrish I have added you on Skype. I still prefer a official server but of the private hive is stable I'll join

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com